Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Happy New Year and welcome to the first edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog for 2021. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat.
- The Role of Open RAN in Mature Mobile Markets with Sachin Katti
- Blog: Evolving 5G as we Pave a Path Toward 6G by Kaniz Mahdi
- Will XDR Dark Horses VMware, Fortinet Pull Ahead in 2021?
- Executive Perspectives: VMware and Microsoft in the Cloud – Ep1
- Why SD-WAN is crucial to realising the benefits of cloud with BT and VMware
- Upcoming webinar: Predict 2021: 5G Predictions Post-COVID-19, January 21
- Omdia’s Dario Talmesio: What’s ahead for CSPs in 2021
- Operators Forecast to Spend $114B in Network Cloud Through 2025
- 5G RAN spend to exceed LTE in 2021
- How 5G is pushing the envelope on latency
- Open RAN gets real, especially in second half of 2020
- Report: SD-WAN market will accelerate in 2021
- 5G Will Cover 53% of World’s Population by 2025
- Industry Voices—Menon: Satellite mega-constellations are connectivity’s new frontier post-5G revolution