Watching your child take his/her first steps. Graduating from college. Buying your first home. Those are the only experiences I can think of that may rival the excitement many of us at VMware have for VMware Explore this year. Ok, they may be a slight exaggeration, but we miss it – meeting in person, co-innovating with peers, touching new technologies, and exploring new use cases. It may be that ridiculous level of excitement that made us want to celebrate.
Now, VMware Explore is about more than exploring how communications service providers are enabling enterprise transformation, or how SD-WAN and SASE are empowering the increasingly distributed nature of work, or how more workloads are moving to the edge then anywhere else in the network. Now VMware Explore is also where you’re going to WIN a PRIZE!
While the entire company has hundreds of sessions for you to choose from, we have compiled a list of sessions special for service providers and enterprises looking to explore network modernization and edge monetization.
- Service Provider and Edge GM and SVP, Sanjay Uppal, will be joined by Aaron Ayers from JBS and Shahid Ahmed from NTT to discuss how to “Modernize and Monetize with VMware Multi-Cloud Edge Solutions“
Service Provider Sessions Examples:
- CTO of Service Provider and Edge, Mariam Sorond, will be joined by Caroline Chan, VP, GM of Network Business Incubation and Intel to discuss “Empowering Connectivity and Convergence Through Cloud Platforms“
- Rob Soni, Head of RAN Architecture will take the stage with Dr. Sadayuki Abeta, Global head of Open RAN solutions for NTT DOCOMO, Marc Rouanne, CNO at Dish and John Baker, SVP of Business Development at Mavenir to dive into “How to Take Control of Your 5G RAN Roadmap“
- Rakesh Misra, Director of R&D will have a discussion with Art King, Director of Product Management at Cohere, Joe Thome, VP of Business Operations and Marketing at AirHop and Sidd Chenumolu, VP of Technology Development for Dish on “Open Approaches for RAN Programmability and Innovation“
SD-WAN and SASE Session Examples:
- Abe Ankumah, VP of Product Management will review “VMware SASE: What’s New and What’s Next“
- Krishan Ramaswamy, Director of Product Management and Ramya Narayana, Product Line Manager will collect with Eddie Fox, CTO of MetTel to discuss how to “Evolve SD-WAN Use Cases for Enterprise, Government, Home, Cloud and Beyond“
- Mike Frane, VP of Product Management at Windstream Enterprise will tell their “Customer Story: Future-Proof with VMware SD-WAN and Windstream Enterprise“
Edge Session Examples:
- Marilyn Basanta, Director of Product Management for Edge Computing will cover “Edge Computing Is the Next Evolution of Cloud“
- Ed Durbin, Senior Director of Industry Solutions – Retail and Kevin Willey, Edge solution architect will give an inside look at “How Retailers Transform Innovative In-Store Experiences with Retail Edge“
- VMware, Dell, Southern California Edison-SCE, Intel and ABB will all collect to discuss “Orchestrating the Chaos: Enabling Order in Today’s Power Grids“
So how do you win a prize?
Attend eight sessions from this list at VMware Explore and get a tech case mailed to you after the event. Simply register for the event and click “add to schedule” for eight of the sessions below. Then, all you have to do is attend the sessions and we’ll send you your prize after the show.
Ultimately, it’s just another reason to attend VMware Explore.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
This raffle is sponsored by VMware, Inc. Taking part is contingent on compliance with the following terms and conditions.
Your participation in the raffle is void where prohibited by applicable laws or by your employer’s policies. You are responsible for considering the restrictions imposed by your employer whether contractually (including with VMware) or as a result of any agency policy or regulation, including but not limited to the receipt of business courtesies from a third party. Participation in the raffle is confirmation that you have the approval of your employer to participate.
This raffle is open and offered only to attendees of the VMware [name of event] on [date(s)], all others, including conference exhibitors, are ineligible to enter.
Prize: nylon bag to carry technology components, valued at $15.99.
You are limited to one (1) entry per person. Prizes are non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Except where otherwise required by mandatory law, you shall be responsible for any taxes that may be due in respect of the receipt of a Raffle item in connection with employment.
Note for Entrants: Public Sector/govt entrants who win raffle must sign disclaimer verifying acceptance of prize does not violate the organizations ethics policy. Disclaimers must be signed to obtain prize. If you are unable to sign documentation, please do not participate in this raffle.
**Please note, U.S. K-12 public and private school employees and all library employees are prohibiting from participating in the raffle.