One of the advantages VMworld attendees have is to learn the latest tech trends and VMware product updates.
This includes learning more about VMware EVO:RAIL. At VMworld, you’ll gain knowledge on the business advantages EVO:RAIL can provide, how EVO:RAIL can transform how you consume, deploy, and manage your software defined data center, plus much more!
Take a look at what we have planned for this year’s show:
Key EVO:RAIL Sessions:
- SDDC6252 – EVO:RAIL Business Advantage: How VMware’s EVO:RAIL Hyper-converged Appliance enables Just-in-time infrastructure for SDDC – 8/31 – 8:00 – 9:00am
- Get an in-depth overview of how the EVO:RAIL Hyper-converged Appliance changes the purchasing and IT processes for building a Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), especially compared to a traditional hardware-based data center.
- SDDC5749 – Overview of EVO:RAIL – The Radically Simple Hyper-Converged Alliance for your SDDC – 9/2 – 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Learn VMware EVO:RAIL dramatically transforms how you consume, deploy, and manage your Software Defined Data Center.
- SDDC4797 – EVO:RAIL 2.0 Deep Dive – 9/2 – 4:00-5:00pm
- Mike Laverick and Dave Shanley of VMware explain EVO:RAIL’s core prerequisites, how EVO:RAIL works, and what the vSphere environment looks like once the EVO:RAIL Configuration engine has done its work.
Do you follow @vmwevorail on Twitter? If you want to participate in our #RT2Win contest, you should!
During the week of VMworld US, @vmwevorail will be pushing out tweets on the handle, with the #RT2Win hashtag.
To enter is simple – just retweet the tweets that contain the #RT2Win hashtag for your chance to win some great prizes, including gift cards and EVO:RAIL swag! Winners will be selected through a random drawing.
EVO:RAIL Challenge at VMworld
New this year is the EVO:RAIL Challenge at VMworld!
During the show, we invite attendees to visit the HCI Zone in the Solutions Exchange to compete against each other to configure and deploy VM’s in the fastest time.
Each participant in the EVO:RAIL Challenge at VMworld will receive a T-Shirt.
To keep the competition level high, the top time of the day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will receive an EVO:RAIL backpack, along with a Basis Peak wearable!
The top overall time throughout the whole conference will get the chance to compete for a pass to VMworld 2016!
The show is just under a week away and we can’t wait to see you all in San Francisco! Are you Ready For Any? The EVO:RAIL team certainly is. We’ll see you at VMworld.
For more updates around VMware EVO:RAIL, follow this blog and @vmwevorail on Twitter.