Fujitsu and VMware are pleased to announce the certification of PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN for VMware Virtual SAN 6.0. This Virtual SAN certification for Fujitsu is available now.
This will further expand the strategic Fujitsu/VMware collaboration with Virtual SAN Ready Nodes based on the latest Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY platforms. Fujitsu has updated their Virtual SAN Ready Node profiles for Server Medium, Server High, VDI Linked Clone and VDI Full Clone profiles for Virtual SAN 6.0.
These reference architectures are based on Fujitsu x86 servers, which hold as of February 2015, 10 of the 15 number one positions in VMware’s VMmark® benchmark, and enable Fujitsu to continue their leadership position. Additionally, by using Fujitsu configuration tools like SystemArchitect, the complete configuration of an entire Virtual SAN environment can be quickly set up (rack, switch cabling, etc.) and adapted down to the level of each component to meet individual customer needs.
PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN provides the following benefits:
- Easy setup of an entire Virtual SAN environment
- Fast and easy design, at minimum risk
- Built on reliable, efficient and agile Fujitsu x86 servers
- Expansive scaling and sizing
Check out the following resources for the PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN
- Video clip from Uwe Neumeier, VP, Global Server Business, Server Platform, Fujitsu, discussing enabling server, storage, network, and virtualization through a business-centric datacenter approach with VMware Virtual SAN 6.0 and Fujitsu Integrated System PRIMEFLEX offerings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hEGkH3k50g
- Visit PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN to learn more http://www.fujitsu.com/global/products/computing/integrated-systems/vsan/index.html
Please work with your Fujitsu sales representative to quote and order PRIMEFLEX for VMware VSAN listed on FTS’s.