VMware Explore US kicks off on August 29! The VMware team is working hard to bring you informative sessions, interactive demos and — yes — parties. We have been waiting to see you in person since 2019. We may be a little bit excited. (!!!)
If you still need to sign up, you have a few days. Click here to register and put yourself at the center of the multi-cloud universe.
The latest VMware Explore news
- The backpack is back! This year’s version is made with sustainability in mind using recycled materials. It has lots of pockets, plenty of room for your Explore swag, and a trolley pocket to fit over the handle of your rolling suitcase.
- Are you a VMworld veteran? Previous VMworld Alumni will be welcomed to VMware Explore with an exclusive digital award as part of the VMware Rewards program, recognizing their event loyalty and gaining points to earn various prizes. Event loyalists will receive access to the Rewards Lounge and exclusive early access to The Party.
- The VMware Explore blog has another great article on how to make the most of your VMware Explore experience. Pro tip: Just show up! If you are on the waiting list for a popular session, stop by 10 minutes before the session begins. Chances are, you’ll be able to attend the session.
Spotlight on multi-cloud edge solutions
Join Sanjay Uppal, SVP & GM of the VMware Service Provider & Edge BU and Shahid Ahmed, EVP for New Ventures & Innovation at NTT for their session Modernize and Monetize with VMware Multi-Cloud Edge Solutions [CEIB2432US].
In the multi-cloud era, agility means the ability to adapt to market changes, respond to competitive forces, bring new services to market quickly, secure data as it becomes increasingly distributed and pivot operations on a dime. Enterprises are ready to extend their modern applications securely, reliably, and efficiently to the edge, and service providers are ready to help them deliver the desired business outcomes. Join this session to hear how VMware multi-cloud edge solutions have empowered both enterprises and service providers to modernize and monetize their businesses at the edge.
Focus on SASE and SD-WAN sessions at VMware Explore
SD-WAN and SASE are hot topics in the cloud world this year. VMware SD-WAN™ and VMware SASE™ deliver apps, data, and services no matter where the application lives and no matter where the user is located. They do all of this securely, reliably, quickly, and along an optimal path. In short, SD-WAN and SASE should be at the center (and the edge) of your multi-cloud universe.
Find out more in these SD-WAN and SASE sessions at VMware Explore US:
- A Light in the Darknet: Stopping Cyberthreats with SASE [CEIB1234US] Join VMware partners MetTel and Coevolve to learn about recognizing threats across different verticals, industry security adoption for dealing with threats, and how VMware SASE can help.
- Evolve SD-WAN Use Cases for Enterprise, Government, Home, Cloud and Beyond [CEIB1931US] Take a deep dive into software-defined WAN with VMware experts and partner MetTel. Learn how SD-WAN can provide excellent end user experiences, enable cloud transformation, lower costs, and help enterprises achieve their business goals.
- Simplify Your Business Transformation Journey with VMware SASE [CEIB1893US] VMware SASE takes care of the networking and security to connect all users from anywhere to all applications everywhere—securely—with the best performance. Learn about this key digital transformation piece from VMware and partner CBTS.
- Threat Protection, Control, Data Loss Prevention: Cloud Web Security [CEIB1927US] VMware Cloud Web Security™, a cloud-hosted solution of VMware SASE, protects your users and infrastructure from known and unknown (zero-day) malware threats on the internet. A layered defense includes data loss prevention (DLP) and cloud access security broker (CASB).
- Upgrade User Experience and Increase Productivity: SASE Powered by AIOps [CEIB1929US] Learn more about VMware Edge Network Intelligence™ with VMware experts and customer Williams. VMware Edge Network Intelligence is an AIOps solution of VMware SASE that simplifies operations for IT to ensure end-user and IoT devices get the best experience accessing applications.
- VMware Secure Access: Building Zero Trust Network Access with VMware Workspace ONE [CEIB1890US] VMware Secure Access™, a VMware SASE service based on zero trust network access, delivers secure and seamless access to users independent of their location.
- VMware SASE: What’s New and What’s Next [CEIB1892US] Take a deep dive into VMware SASE in this roadmap session with our marketing and product management VPs.