Want to maximize the value of the conference and turbocharge your learning at VMware Explore? Our content team has the right guide for you.
Written by: Maryam Scoble
Before the Conference:
- Explore the Content Catalog. There are over 700 live sessions ranging from Solution Keynotes, Technical and Business Breakout Sessions, Tutorials, Theaters, Meet the Experts, and Hands-on Labs you can choose to attend. You can filter by day, session type, session levels, products, tracks, and audience type or simply use the search bar to look for the topic of your choice.
- Check out our speaker page. While the content catalog search and filter features make it easy to find the sessions of your choice, you may also find our speaker page helpful in your search to add sessions to your schedule. Choose to attend sessions by our featured speakers, customer, and partner speakers, or any of our VMware employee experts and industry luminaries.
- Take advantage of targeted agendas. Still wondering what sessions to attend? We asked our content leads to suggest their top sessions and we have put together set agendas you may choose to follow for each of our focus areas. Simply follow the link for your topic of choice: multi-cloud, cloud and edge infrastructure, networking & security, hybrid workforce, DevOps, Kubernetes Ops, cloud native app development, emerging technologies, professional development.
During the Conference:
- Just show up! Yes, it’s as simple as that. Did you try and register for a popular session and got added to the waiting list? Show up ten minutes before the session begins and chances are, you’ll be able to attend the session.
- Explore the video library. Don’t worry if you miss a breakout session by chance. We are capturing all breakout sessions, tutorials and solution keynotes and adding those to the on-demand library 24 hours after the session takes place. You won’t miss a thing.
- Checkout our digital destination. As if our in-person sessions were not enough, we have over 120 technical sessions that are pre-recorded and will be available online when the conference begins.
- Explore The Expo Hall. The Expo hall this year is featuring over 85 of our top partners. Meet up with a partner and vendor of your choice and attend our exciting Expo theater sessions.
- Explore different activities and spaces at the conference. There are more ways to learn than sitting in a breakout session or consuming information online. Meet up with experts and peers at the welcome reception, Hall Crawl, and at The Party, or join in a Meet The Expert session, Hands-on Lab, or even take a certification exam.
After the Conference:
- Don’t forget about the video library. If you missed anything at all this year or want to refresh yourself on the content from previous VMworld events, visit the VMware Explore Video Library or the VMworld Video Archive.
- Explore other VMware Events. We hope you enjoyed your experience at VMware Explore, and ask that you please check out other VMware events taking place in person and online.