It’s time to kick off the holiday season with the annual AWS re:Invent conference. VMware and AWS have a strong partnership, and we are proud to be an emerald sponsor again this year. Our team is excited to head back to Las Vegas the week of November 28th to showcase VMware Aria to thousands of AWS practitioners and partners.
In case you missed it, at VMware Explore US we announced VMware Aria, a new multi-cloud management portfolio that provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and applications. VMware Aria is expressly designed for the operational challenges of cloud-native applications and public cloud environments.
Visit VMware Booth #1604 in the Expo Hall
We’re excited to connect with new and familiar faces at the event this year. Stop by VMware Booth #1604 in the Venetian Expo Hall to talk to our technical experts, see product demos, and attend our theater sessions.
Discover what’s new with VMware Aria, such as:
- VMware Aria Hub Free Tier – The new free tier enables you to inventory, map, filter, and search resources from up to two of your public cloud accounts. It also helps you understand the relationships of your resources to other resources, policies, and other key components in your public cloud and Kubernetes environments. You also get access to visibility into CIS benchmark violation data coming from VMware Aria Automation for Secure Clouds and list price costing for resources coming from VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth.
Our booth will be easy to find, right next to the entrance of the Expo Hall. You can’t miss us!
Theater Session Schedule
Our Theater Sessions are 20 minutes long, leaving plenty of time for you to learn more about VMware Aria before continuing your journey of exploring the Expo Hall or traveling to your next session.
Monday, November 28th
- 5:00 PM – Tackling FinOps with VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth (formerly CloudHealth)
- 6:30 PM – Announcing VMware Aria Hub powered by VMware Aria Graph
Tuesday, November 29th
- 10:30 AM – Announcing VMware Aria Hub powered by VMware Aria Graph
- 2:30 PM – Cloud Configuration and Entitlement Security with VMware Aria Automation for Secure Clouds (formerly CloudHealth Secure State)
- 5:30 PM – Turn-Key Visibility, Smart Alerts, and Analytics for AWS with Observability by VMware
Wednesday, November 30th
- 12:30 PM – Make data-driven decisions with analytics-driven insights into AWS environments featuring VMware Aria Operations for Applications (formerly Tanzu Observability)
- 3:00 PM – Identifying and Remediating Wasted Cloud Spend with VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth
- 5:30 PM – Cloud Configuration and Entitlement Security with VMware Aria Automation for Secure Clouds
Thursday, December 1st
- 12:30 PM – A Better Way to Onboard & Govern Native Public Clouds with VMware Aria Guardrails
Don’t Miss These Breakout Sessions
This year, our breakout sessions will feature VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth. If you’re an IT Professional, Developer, or Engineer, we recommend attending these two advanced level sessions.
Cloud FinOps: Empower Real-Time Decision Making (PRT322)
Wednesday, November 30th | 10-11 AM at Caesars Forum, Level 1, Forum 121
As organizations align their processes to the realities of operating in the cloud, they seek to understand what they are spending and, more specifically, how they can analyze their infrastructure in their business context. FinOps practitioners can implement a dedicated solution to analyze data, manage anomalies, and measure unit costs. Join this session to learn how VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth, a recognized leader in FinOps and cloud cost management, gives users the information they need to meet their organizational goals and objectives. This presentation is brought to you by VMware, an AWS Partner.
- J.R. Storment, Executive Director, FinOps Foundation
- Lucas Paratore, Senior Product Line Manager, VMware
- Joshua Bauman, Director, Electronic Arts
Join the waitlist today!
Migrate and Modernize Multi-Tenant Databases Using Amazon Aurora (DAT318)
Wednesday, November 30th | 6:15-7:15 PM at Mandalay Bay, Level 1 North, Islander F
In this session, dive deep into Amazon Aurora capabilities, including Amazon Aurora Serverless v2, read replicas, Aurora global databases, and Amazon RDS Proxy, and learn how it can help you build cost-efficient and scalable multi-tenant databases. Organizations often struggle to strike the balance between operational complexity and cost. Provisioning a separate database for each workload provides the best level of isolation and most granular operational controls, but it may not be the most cost-effective or operationally manageable. Discover how Amazon Aurora helped VMware Aria Cost powered by CloudHealth consolidate 166 self-managed MySQL databases on 62 Aurora clusters and achieve operational and cost efficiency along the way.
- Peter Fein, Staff Engineer 2, VMware
- Anum Jang Sher, Product Manager, Amazon
Save your seat today!
Learn more about VMware Aria
We hope to see you at AWS re:Invent! For anyone who will be attending virtually, you can learn more about VMware Aria from the comfort of your home.