VMware vRealize Cloud Management has achieved the number 1 slot in the fast-growing sector of cloud system and service management. According to the IDC report, “Worldwide Cloud System and Service Management Software Market Shares, 2019: SaaS and ITOM Drive Growth,” VMware’s share was more than 5 percentage points ahead of the No. 2 ranked vendor.
“Customers have responded enthusiastically to the latest version of the VMware vRealize Suite and, with the recent release of VMware vRealize Operations Cloud, the delivery of our entire cloud management portfolio as SaaS,” said Ajay Singh, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Management Business Unit, VMware. “Their continued support has helped VMware again to the No. 1 spot in the IDC Cloud System Management Software Market Share category.”
The report states, “SaaS-based delivery of cloud system and service management solutions continued to increase in 2019.” IDC points to a few VMware initiatives that contributed to its ongoing leadership in the space, including a greater focus on its SaaS-based cloud management portfolio to enable flexibility as environments become more heterogeneous. VMware expanded its portfolio of SaaS-based offerings with the introduction of VMware vRealize Operations Cloud, the self-driving operations solution. The report adds: “Automation and monitoring of the core vSphere infrastructure will continue to be supported by vRealize and its parallel SaaS services.”
Read the IDC Report for Free
We would like to invite organizations to read the IDC report, “Worldwide Cloud System and Service Management Software Market Shares, 2019: SaaS and ITOM Drive Growth” for free. Only in this document will you find the following:
- Insights about the trends that enterprises are experiencing
- Extensive analysis and data about vendors and which ones are shaping the market
- Significant market developments for enterprise adoption of cloud
What’s New in vRealize Cloud Management?
VMware vRealize Cloud Management is an intelligent hybrid cloud management solution that enables you to consistently deploy and operate your apps, infrastructure, and platform services, from the data center to the cloud to the edge. To see how it is helping customers’ responsiveness to the rapidly changing needs of the business, read more about the recent vRealize 8.1 release. You’ll find advancements that help organizations experience consistent operations across hybrid and multi-clouds.
- Press Release: VMware Ranked No. 1 in IDC Cloud System and Service Management
- Also Read: VMware Named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
- vRealize Cloud Management: vRealize SaaS | vRealize Suite
- Automation: vRealize Automation | vRealize Automation Cloud
- Operations: vRealize Operations | vRealize Operations Cloud
- Log Analysis: vRealize Log Insight | vRealize Log Insight Cloud
- Networking: vRealize Network Insight | vRealize Network Insight Cloud