Interested in learning how to automate consumption of multiple clouds?
Join us on December 17th at 12:00pm PST in an engineer-led deep-dive into Cloud Automation Services – the new, multi-cloud, developer-focused automation solution from VMware Cloud Services.
Cloud Automation Services is VMware’s newest Software as a Service offering, allowing you to quickly, easily, and efficiently automate new and existing workloads into your private and public cloud environments.
In this technical overview, our engineers will cover:
- An overview of the services’ features and use cases
- A live demonstration of Cloud Automation Services capabilities.
- Q&A session
During the demo you will get an overview of how Cloud Assembly, Service Broker and Code Stream work together to deliver the most comprehensive multi-cloud automation solution in the market.
- Cloud Assembly orchestrates and expedites infrastructure and application delivery in line with DevOps principles
- Service Broker aggregates native content from multiple clouds and platforms into a single catalog with tag-based policies
- Code Stream speeds software delivery and streamlines troubleshooting with release pipelines and analytics
Register now for the webinar here!
Cody De Arkland
Cody is with VMware’s Cloud Management Business Unit with a focus on Automation and Developer Operations. He is an active participant in the vCommunity, blogs often at thehumblelab.com and blogs.vmware.com, and can be followed on twitter @codydearkland
While waiting for the webinar, here are some resources to get you started:
- Sign-up for a free trial today!
- Blog: Intro to Cloud Automation Services
- Learn more: