Want to get a $100 Amazon gift card right on time for your Black Friday? For our vRealize Automation (vRA) customers, we are now giving you the best chance to win it! Here goes the simple three-step instruction:
- Visit VMware Marketplace and find all available vRealize Automation blueprints here
- Download and import a blueprint into your vRA environment
- Leave a review (click “review” tab) and share your feedback with our customer community
Then you will be entered the raffle drawing automatically. More reviews, better chances!
Accelerate time-to-value with out-of-the-box blueprints
vRealize Automation blueprinting capabilities has enabled IT teams to design their IT services – infrastructure, middleware, applications or anything-as-a-service, with one single, unified model. More importantly, all blueprints can be exported to a readable YAML format. Users can export them, share them, edit them and finally import them back into vRealize Automation.
To help customers get-started quickly, vRealize Automation team has delivered a series of blueprints to demo the capabilities through examples and provided several most commonly requested functions out-of-the-box. You can find the direct links to a few newly released blueprints below. Read the previous blog to learn more about the technical details.
- Windows Guest OS Script Execution
- Linux Guest OS Script Execution
- Add DNS Record
- Delete DNS Record
- Add User to Group in AD
- Change User Password in AD
- Create User Group in AD
- Create User in AD
- Create Simple NSX Security Group
Your Feedback is Important!
While we start working on the next batch of blueprints, the team needs your help to continuously deliver what really matters to our valued customers, like you. Please leave your comment and feedback on our Marketplace when you try these new blueprints. Don’t forget that you may be the lucky one to receive the exciting reward. Looking forward to your participation!
- Visit vRealize Automation product webpage
- New to vRealize Automation? Try the latest Hands-on Lab to learn how to import blueprint
To be eligible, reviewer needs to login to VMware Marketplace with a valid account. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible reviews on Nov 21, 2017.