Webinars Oct 10th & Oct 17th: A Cloud Journey – The Ops Perspective
Clouds? Are you running workloads on vSphere, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure, and other clouds? How do you ensure your workloads are performing well at all times? Can you identify storage latency, slow OS/applications, VM resource constraints, network and security issues before impacting your SLAs? Are you controlling your IT spend in private and public clouds?
In the first place, these are too many questions. However, you can find the answers by attending the upcoming webinars on Oct 10th and Oct 17th (registration link here).
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn to proactively plan, manage, and scale your software-defined data center and cloud environments
- Leverage unified monitoring and automated performance management
- Optimize cost and resources usage through capacity management and cloud planning
- Manage operations across physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Respond quickly to business demands while preventing performance and management issues
- Build your confidence as you take control on your IaaS and make solid steps on your cloud journey
- Learn why and how to manage day 2 operations for vSphere, vSAN, and NSX
- Ensure your IaaS platform delivers high performance and availability
- Troubleshoot fast and identify problems before serious issues
- Make better cost decisions as you migrate workloads to private and public clouds (AWS, Azure)
- Understand the business value of VMware’s Cloud Management Platform
Webinar I: Optimizing IT Performance for the Software Defined Data Center
Date: October 10, 2017 at 10:00am PDT
Join this session to increase IT operational efficiencies in your virtualized and heterogeneous environments, ensuring you meet SLAs as you embark on a cloud transformation journey.
Webinar II: Driving Cost Savings and Capacity Optimization
Date: October 17, 2017 at 10:00am PDT
Learn how to control your IT spend as you plan and allocate resources to run workloads in public and private clouds. Accelerate your cloud transformation with confidence, driving lower OpEx and CapEx.
In addition, you can get exciting rewards for your active participation. 100 most engaged attendees will receive a $25 gift card based on their highest participation in survey and poll. Furthermore, our subject matter experts will be on hand to help you navigate the most recent VMware Cloud Management technology recently release. Become a Cloud IT Hero as you embrace your cloud journey!
Look forward to your active participation!
-VMware Cloud Management Business Unit & VMware Partner Organization