VMware vRealize Suite 2017 is bringing all of the goodness of our industry-leading Cloud Management Platform and making it even more indispensable. From enhanced multi-cloud management capabilities to faster time to value for all users, vRealize Suite 2017 is sure to make an impact on your organization.
What is vRealize Suite
VMware vRealize Suite delivers a comprehensive cloud management platform that can manage hybrid (multi-cloud) environments across on-premises and public clouds. It speeds up the delivery of IT services through automation and pre-defined policies, providing high level of agility and flexibility for developers and lines of business while maintaining governance and control. vRealize supports heterogeneous environments that are a mix of both traditional and Cloud-native applications, across VMs, containers and bare metal, running on private and public clouds.
vCloud Suite 2017
We have also updated vCloud Suite to include the latest versions of our products. If your organization not only needs the leading edge cloud management platform capabilities, but also wants to add or expand any vSphere environments, vCloud Suite 2017 is your answer.
Streamlined Day 0 through Day 2 Tasks
Administration and operations of the vRealize Suite are greatly simplified with new built-in automated lifecycle management capabilities. These capabilities are designed to streamline and simplify the deployment and on-going management of the vRealize product portfolio throughout the product lifecycle. This not only accelerates time to value for users, it maximizes the benefits from the products with minimal effort, it delivers peace of mind, enables best practices, and makes your cloud easy to operate!
Here are just a few of the features of our new lifecycle manager:
- One-Click install and upgrade
- Deployment and topology view
- On-going configuration management and drift report
- Align with VMware recommended reference architecture and validated designs
Component Upgrades to vRealize Suite 2017
- vRealize Operations 6.6 – vRealize Operations 6.6 offers substantial new intelligence to workload placement decisions to fully automate workload balancing across clusters and data stores based on business requirements. It also features predictive Distributed Resource Scheduler (pDRS) and native VMware vSAN management and monitoring capabilities for hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) solutions powered by vSAN.
- vRealize Automation 7.3 – vRealize Automation 7.3 features support for Admiral™ 1.1, the highly scalable and lightweight container management portal, Virtual Container Host instances generated by VMware vSphere Integrated Containers, Docker hosts, and for Docker volumes enabling users to create and attach volumes to containers. It also delivers increased support for VMware NSX through advanced, fine-grained control for Day 2 operations across key network and security functionality such as load balancing, network address translation, security groups.
- The inclusion of our vRealize Code Stream management pack within vRealize Suite 2017 further enables IT to manage the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) as code. VMware vRealize® Code Stream Management Pack for IT DevOps helps IT teams to apply the same DevOps best practices of version control, unit testing and continuous delivery to infrastructure content.
- vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 – vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 is now included as a tab in vRealize Operations 6.6 for new insights that show how capacity utilization drives cost efficiencies by combining operational and cost metrics. Additionally, vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3 delivers improved insight into the complete costs of AWS and Microsoft Azure instances alongside VMware-based private cloud costs.
- vRealize Log Insight 4.5 – vRealize Log Insight 4.5 offers complete 360-degree log integration with vRealize Operations to deliver last-mile root-cause analysis with metrics and logs provided side-by-side and in context.
vRealize Suite Use Cases
- Intelligent Operations – VMware delivers intelligent operations from applications to infrastructure to help organizations plan, manage and scale their SDDC across private and public clouds.
- IT Automation – VMware delivers Day 1 service provisioning and Day 2 operational capabilities across a hybrid cloud. These capabilities help IT organizations automate core IT processes, speed up infrastructure and application delivery and get the most out of both hardware and people resources.
- Developer Cloud –VMware gives IT teams the ability to give their developers access through API, catalog or CLI to traditional and cloud native application resources while
simultaneously giving developers the freedom to use the tools of their choice.
- Download vRealize Suite 2017 HERE.
- Download vCloud Suite 2017 HERE.
- Visit VMware vRealize product page
- Try our Automate IT Hands-on Labs
- Try our Intelligent Operations Hands-on Labs
- Read our Press Release
5 comments have been added so far