Join VMware experts for the April 19th VMware vForum Featuring vRealize Automation 7 Hands-On Lab. You can register now for this virtual event for a half day of breakout sessions, Hands-on Labs, and “Chat with the Experts” to learn more about this new release and take a test drive.
vRealize Automation is the heart of the VMware Cloud Management Platform, setting the foundation for policy-based life cycle management with self-service capabilities. It delivers end-to-end integration of the ecosystem, allowing the business to deliver a more agile infrastructure with governance and extensibility.
The new release of vRealize Automation 7 delivers key innovations to enhance IT’s ability to deliver cloud services to the business, including:
- Accelerated time to value through the new deployment wizard and simplified architecture
- VMware Identity Manager (or vIDM) embedded on the appliance for authentication and authorization
- A new Converged Blueprints designer which allows rapid authoring and combination of IaaS, Software and XaaS blueprints with networking into complex applications on a unified canvas
- Dynamic provisioning of NSX logical services, including logical switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers, to support micro-segmented, application-centric solutions
- Blueprints as YAML code, allowing export and import of complete blueprints with all components (infrastructure, software components and networking)
- Event Broker for enhanced and flexible life cycle management
You will find details of all of this and more in the much anticipated What’s New in vRealize Automation 7 Hands-on Lab: HOL-SDC-1633, which is being launched as part of the vForum event. Two of the authors of this Hands-on Lab will also be available to answer your questions during the live chat through out the event. For a preview of the lab, check out this video:
After the event, you will be able to continue exploring vRealize Automation 7 through HOL-SDC-1633 using the Hands-on Labs portal.