by Rich Bourdeau
On October 13th VMware announced the latest version of its market leading cloud automation software. This latest version delivers simplified usability from initial configuration through service design including enhancements that make it even easier to integrate with your existing infrastructure, tools and processes. These new capabilities will make vRealize Automation faster to deploy and configure service delivery policies, thereby accelerating your time to value.
What’s New in vRealize Automation 7.0?
To learn more about the new capabilities of this upcoming release I recommend you read vRealize Automation 7.0 – Accelerating Time to Value. This blog post provides a concise overview of some of the new capabilities.
What customers are saying?
vRealize Automation 7.0 will be available later this quarter. However , see what customers who participated in the beta have to say about this new release.
- Understand the Savings Possible Download the Forrester Report:
Total Economic Impact of VMware Automated Application Deployment
- Read some vRealize Automation customer case studies
- Active Networks improves IT Service delivery while increasing data center security by leveraging VMware vRealize Automation and NSX
- VMware Enables Rapid Development at SAIC
- VMware-Based Private Cloud Helps Apollo Education Group Accelerate Access to Online Learning
- The Power of VMware vRealize Suite at Choice Hotels