Recent events have changed the way we work, live, and breathe. Organizations had to adjust operationally, pivot the workforce to remote, and embrace the digital workspace. Employees purchased home office essentials such as ergonomic chairs, stand-up adjustable desks, monitors, and others to build a comfortable work from home environment.
What will make or break the remote workforce experience? Technology. To share an interesting stat I found from Randstad US Research, 80% of those surveyed said an individual’s desire to join a company is greatly influenced by an organization’s use of the latest digital tools.
What do employees require to maximize output and be productive working from anywhere? Our newly released eBook discusses seven must-haves to elevate the employee work from anywhere experience with VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub:
- All-in-one unified app catalog where employees can easily search for, view, and launch apps in one place without VPN.
- Self-service assistance to onboard new devices, manage tickets, and more.
- Communications to encourage dialogue and transparency throughout the entirety of the company.
- People search to put a face to the name.
- Notifications and listening programs for everyone to provide feedback.
- Quick workflows to provide employees a single place to access all their different apps without the need to switch back and forth.
- Training and enablement to take annual mandatory sessions or to learn something new.
A highly productive digital employee experience can be achieved. With 74% of companies planning to permanently shift to more employees to remote work post COVID-19 according to Gartner, the time is now elevate the employee work from anywhere experience.
Reach out to our valued partner community or your VMware sales representative for a demo or free trial!
Read the eBook Seven Elements to a Successful Anywhere Workspace (PDF) here.