On May 5 and 6, VMware is hosting a free online event called “Leading Change: Build Trust with the Anywhere Workspace.”
At this event, we’ll talk about VMware’s unique ability to bring together end-user computing, SD-WAN and secure access service edge (SASE) and endpoint security to support today’s distributed work environment, an effort that we first shared back at VMworld.
This is going to be a can’t-miss event with a lot of great sessions and speakers, so register and learn more today. Here are the essential details:
- The event kicks off on May 5 with a keynote broadcast at 10:00 AM CEST in EMEA; 9:00 AM PDT in the Americas; and 11:00 AM SGT on May 6 in APJ.
- From there, the broadcast will split into business and technical tracks, featuring different speakers from each region.
- There will be 13 on-demand sessions with technology deep dives covering VMware Workspace ONE and Horizon, VMware SD-WAN and SASE and VMware Carbon Black.
- We’ve assembled a wide range of speakers, ranging from VMware executives and technical practitioners all the way to customers and community members. View the full list of speakers here.
Sounds great, right? Go ahead and register here.
The event is centered around three main themes, the importance of which have all become self-evident in the last year. Here are just a few highlights from our themes, which are:
- Manage Multi-Modal Employee Experience
- Secure the Distributed Edge
- Automate the Workspace
Manage Multi-Modal Employee Experience
With so many employees working remotely, technology is their exclusive interface with their organization. Therefore, the experience provided by technology is more important than ever before. You’ve heard us talking about the experiences in Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub, the value of a rich virtual desktop experience in Horizon, Digital Employee Experience Management and much more.
Today, it’s clear that managing network connectivity is another key aspect of supporting remote work. This is why we’re excited to feature VMware SD-WAN at this event, and talk more about Secure Access, our offering that combines Workspace ONE Tunnel with SD-WAN.
Secure the Distributed Edge
Organizations understand that now is the time to implement Zero Trust security concepts. VMware has many different ways to support these efforts, including integrations like Workspace Security, which brings together Carbon Black with Workspace ONE and Horizon.
At our event, we’ll also dive into VMware SASE, or Secure Access Service Edge, another key security effort for today’s distributed organizations.
Automate the Workspace
To make all of this work, we’re providing tools to help modernize IT with insights, analytics and automation. For example, check out the work that we’re doing on Workspace ONE Freestyle Orchestrator. Another example is Edge Network Intelligence, which is also becoming more important in distributed organizations.
We’re hard at work putting all these sessions together, and we couldn’t be more excited about this event! Stay tuned for more updates and details as we get closer to May 5 and 6, and for now, please register below and add us to your calendar.