VMworld 2020 is just around the corner! And while we are usually preparing for a grand bash in the Bay Area, this year will be a little different. With so many of our colleagues and peers embracing the work-from-home lifestyle, VMworld 2020 is going virtual. From September 29 through October 1, participants around the globe will have the opportunity to engage with like-minded individuals, hear expert perspectives and advance their career – all from the comfort of their own homes.
If you’re looking to submerge yourself in all things end user computing, head to VMworld’s Digital Workspace track. This track will explore a holistic change in the way end-user services are delivered by IT, so business leaders can empower their distributed workforce for today’s new normal. Throughout this track, participants will get the pleasure of listening to VMware EUC experts Shawn Bass, Shankar Iyer and Brian Madden share their insights on how to deepen modern management skills, provide best practices for managing on-premise VDI and delivering a superb employee experience.
In addition to the plethora of Digital Workspace talks and breakout sessions that VMworld 2020 has to offer, you won’t want to miss Shawn Bass and Shankar Iyer give the solutions keynote on the journey to a future ready workforce. As businesses seek new opportunities to evolve their distributed workforce, the need for revolutionary tools to do so becomes more apparent. With so many organizations embracing a remote first culture, it’s clear that technology – not location – is the glue that holds today’s distributed workforce together. With Future Ready Workforce solutions, EUC specialists and business leaders can feel confident knowing that exceptional user experience and intrinsic security are at the forefront.
This insightful keynote will be offered on September 29 at 10:00am PT, September 29 at 8:00pm PT and on September 30 at 2:00am PT, so there will be plenty of opportunities to work this can’t miss keynote into your VMworld schedule. Ready to deepen your EUC knowledge and join the community shaping the future of technology? Register now for VMworld 2020 and explore a handful of the top sessions you need to attend from our DeskCon Experience session track and VDIscover Experience session track.
DeskCon Experience session track:
- Drop it Like It’s Hot: Drop-Ship and Provision Windows Devices Remotely
- Real-World Steps to Cloud-First Management (Part 1 of 2). A Windows Admin Panel
- Management Hackers: Modern Management Tips and Tricks for Windows Admins
- Practical Steps to Cloud-First Management (Part 2 of 2). A Windows Admin Panel
- The Cloud Exodus: Migrating Workloads, Apps, and Encryption to the Cloud
- Tilt the Scale: Cloud-Scale Patching and Software Distribution Practices
- The Top 10 Workspace ONE Tips and Tricks
VDIscover Experience session track:
- Carl Webster on VMware VDI: What I learned after 6 weeks of testing Horizon
- The Nerdfest VDI Demo: VDI
- The Future Role and Skills of the VDI Admin: Community Round Table
- CTO in the Hot Seat: VMware EUC CTO Shawn Bass Answers Your Tough Questions
- Close Look at Remote: What I learned from 50 VDI Admin Meetings Since COVID
- How to Architect for Success: Ask the EUC VCDXs
- Starting with Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure
- Rev Your Google cloud VMware Engine with VMware Horizon
- Modern VDI for the Hybrid Cloud with Dell Technologies Cloud and VMware Horizon
Register now for VMworld 2020, and stay tuned on the VMware EUC blog for more information as the event approaches.