Even though VMworld 2020 is virtual, we’re still planning on having some interactive fun. One of the things people loved about the various community events around VMworld in past years has been the opportunity to directly engage with the various leaders at VMware.
To that end, I’m proud to announce that VMware’s CTO for end user computing, Shawn Bass, will do an “Ask Me Anything” session where he’ll answer questions from the community. If you have a question you’d like to ask him, you can submit it via this form by September 2.
Feel free to ask him things like:
• What disruptive technologies does he see mattering to EUC in the next 5 years?
• What’s his favorite place in Chicago to get hot dogs?
• What exactly does a CTO do anyway?
• If he had a career not in IT, what would it be?
I’ll pick the questions and read them to Shawn as rapid-fire as I can. (Really I just need to try to keep up with how fast he talks.) So if you don’t submit any questions, I’ll be forced to come up with a list myself, which will probably include things like:
• What’s your favorite pinball machine?
• What’s your second favorite pinball machine?
• Do you agree that Brian Madden awesome?
So get your pressing questions for Shawn submitted here! Deadline is September 2. And here’s a link to Shawn’s #AMA session in the VMworld 2020 Content Catalog. See you virtually at VMworld 2020!