Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management and Intelligent Hub Achieve NIAP Common Criteria Certification
VMware End-User Computing (EUC) is proud to announce that our flagship products Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) v1907 and Intelligent Hub have officially received International Common Criteria security certification, awarded by the National Security Agency (NSA) through the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP). NIAP is the U.S. representative to the Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement (CCRA), a consortium of 31 nations that sets high standards for software security while creating efficiency by allowing solutions to be tested in one lab against those high standards on behalf of all member nations.
“Here at VMware End-User Computing, we remain committed to supporting the unique requirements of our most highly-regulated and security-conscious customers around the world,” said Dan Quintas, Senior Director of Product Management at VMware. “Earning Common Criteria certification for Workspace ONE UEM is an important milestone for those customers and the modern management market at large. Our hope is that, through validation against the latest Protection Profile, even the most rigorous organizations can unlock the value of the VMware Workspace ONE platform.”
The culmination of a multifaceted and rigorous process, this NIAP certification signifies that Workspace ONE UEM meets the stringent security requirements for U.S. national security system procurement. It also means that the other 30 members of the CCRA are now able to procure the solutions as well.
Along with the NIAP certification, Workspace ONE UEM and Intelligent Hub also have a pending listing with the Commercial Solutions for Classified program (CSfC), which provides government agencies that handle classified information with a list of known highly secure commercial solutions for an array of different purposes. The goal of the program is to provide technology that is every bit as high-quality and every bit as secure as custom government-built tech, but allows agencies to save money on their projects due to competitive pressures in commercial markets that keep prices down. We expect this listing to move from pending to complete quickly now that the NIAP certification is official.
VMware Workspace ONE UEM is an industry-leading cloud platform that gives IT teams control over the highly diversified device deployments found in so many organizations today, while ensuring enterprise security outside the hardened perimeter. Workspace ONE UEM provides device lifecycle management across all platforms in a single comprehensive solution that empowers IT to:
• Automate the onboarding process over the air
• Intelligently manage every device on every platform
• Flexibly support all use cases – BYOD, corporate-owned, frontline or purpose-built
• Easily manage apps and provide a consistently positive self-service employee experience with built-in SSO through Intelligent Hub
• Make data-driven decisions and automate important repetitive processes
• Secure devices, apps and data at rest and in transit
For more information:
• Learn about what Workspace ONE UEM can do for your business
• Learn more about Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
• Workspace ONE UEM pending listing with CSfC (under MDM heading)
• Official NIAP certification web page for Workspace ONE UEM and Intelligent Hub