We all know life is unpredictable. Unplanned events such as natural disasters, severe weather, illness, and travel restrictions make it nearly impossible to continue “business as usual.” Is your organization prepared for a scenario in which traditional ways of working aren’t feasible for a considerable amount of time? Will you need to make tradeoffs between security and business continuity? If you’re considering or already deploying a digital workspace solution, you may be more prepared than you think.
Through a modern digital workspace solution like VMware Workspace ONE, organizations can rapidly adapt to unexpected changes in the workplace at scale. By combining a cloud-based, zero trust platform Workspace ONE gives IT teams the ability to remotely deliver any app to any device, enabling workforces of all kinds to work from anywhere, instantly, while safeguarding sensitive information.
Business Continuity Blogs
We will be rolling out a series of posts and resources around business continuity. Some of the topics we will cover include how to tackle the shift to remote-first, VMware IT best practices, zero trust security considerations, hybrid and multi-cloud VDI and apps, remote IT service, employee engagement and productivity during unplanned events, and more.
Here are the published blogs in the series:
• What to Do If You Suddenly Have to Support 80% of Users Working Remotely
• 11 Secrets for Successful “Remote-First” Working
• The Most Important Piece of Business Continuity: Your People and Their Experiences
• Can BYOD Help in a Pandemic?
• Empowering Remote-First Business Continuity: Highlights from the Employee Experience Summit
• Top 3 Tips for Onboarding Employees Remotely with BYO PCs
• What It’s Like to Onboard While Everybody is Working Remotely
• Never Waste a Trial: Lessons in Times of Adversity
Workspace ONE Guides
• Workspace ONE Powers Critical Communications During Unexpected Events
• How Does Workspace ONE UEM Enable Distributed Employees with Apple Devices?
• Steps to Enable a Remote Workforce with Workspace ONE – Part 1 and Steps to Enable a Remote Workforce with Workspace ONE – Part 2
• Keeping IT Security Front and Center When Planning for Business Continuity: Workspace ONE
VMware Horizon Guides
• What’s Best for Remote Workers: VDI or VPN?
• Empowering a Remote Workforce for Business Continuity with Hybrid and Multi-Cloud VDI and Apps
• Differences Between Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: How VMware Horizon Can Help with Bot
• How to Solve Near-Term Business Continuity Concerns with Horizon
• Achieve your Business Continuity Goals using Horizon Cloud on IBM Cloud
• Maintaining Business Continuity in Challenging Times – Part 1 and Maintaining Business Continuity in Challenging Times – Part 2
• Virtually Painful Networks – How to Increase Bandwidth for Remote Workers
• [Q&A] In Uncertain Times, Securing Financial Services Workforce Productivity and Easing Customer Minds is Top of Mind
• The New Normal in Healthcare: Ensuring Continuity and Scale to Deliver Patient Care During Crisis
• How Government Agencies are Making the Transition to Working Remotely
Each day over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out a series of posts and resources around business continuity. We also hosted a business continuity webinar, Pandemic Preparedness and Response: How to Quickly Set Up a Remote Workforce for Success, that you can watch on-demand.