Don’t Miss the Digital Workspace Keynote: Becoming a Champion of the Employee Experience at VMworld 2019
Are you ready for San Francisco? The city is a cultural hub known for gourmet food, top tourist attractions, and come August 25th, VMworld! VMworld is packed with over 700 sessions providing product knowledge, innovative solutions and sneak peaks into technologies just over the horizon. But one session should be at the top of any IT pro’s list. You won’t want to miss our Digital Workspace Keynote: Becoming a Champion of the Employee Experience!
Register today to be among the first of your peers to hear End User Computing (EUC) GM Shankar Iyer and CTO Shawn Bass unveil the latest VMware EUC announcements, discuss how excellent digital employee experiences accelerate corporate growth and employee engagement, and provide guidance on how your organization can manage, deliver and consume the digital workspace.
Digital Workspace Keynote
There has never been a better time to look at the EUC space. Organizations are recognizing the importance of employee experience, and the VMware Workspace ONE platform is leading the charge by enabling organizations like yours to deliver delightful experiences from day one and beyond.
The Keynote: Becoming a Champion of the Employee Experience will feature our leaders, ecosystem partners, and customers of VMware’s EUC business that includes Workspace ONE and Horizon. We’ll bring you the latest news, demonstrations, insights, and information so you can be champion of the employee experience, allowing EUC professionals to take their rightful place as strategic business partners. Whether you are managing VDI, desktops or smartphones; tackling BYO or remote work initiatives; or developing entirely new applications and workflows for your teams, don’t miss what could be a career-defining keynote for those of us in the EUC space.
Here’s a sneak-peek at what our EUC leaders will highlight:
• Workspace ONE intelligence-driven platform gives customers a clear path to embracing a digital workspace strategy.
• Workspace ONE helps IT deliver personalized digital employee experiences – from onboarding through day one productivity and beyond. Quickly and easily empower your employees by supporting mobile workers and traditional workforces alike with the devices, apps and services they need to be successful.
• Workspace ONE continues to offer the broadest support of device and OS platforms as well as the deepest set of features to enable unified endpoint management. And with secure, password free single sign-on to Windows, native, cloud and web apps on any phone, tablet or laptop, it’s easier than ever to allow your employees to work from where they want, when they want.
• VMware Horizon provides organizations with new hybrid cloud and multi-cloud deployment options to deliver more choice than ever before.
• VMware continues to build on its broad partner ecosystem to provide Workspace ONE customers with flexibility and choice when deploying leading solutions for employee experience, management and security.
Need one more reason to register ASAP? A few lucky winners who attend the Digital Workspace Keynote will win big! We’re giving away:
• Two Surface Go Laptops
• Three Apple TVs
Digital Workspace Reception
Immediately following the Showcase Keynote we are hosting a Digital Workspace Customer Reception with Apple. Join the EUC community to celebrate VMworld 2019 at MaSO Restaurant & Bar at the Park Central. Chat directly with leaders from VMware and Apple about how to build an effective management, security and identity strategy with Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, Mac). It’s the perfect way to finish Monday of VMworld.
• Digital Workspace Keynote: Becoming a Champion of the Employee Experience – Monday, August 26, 3:30 – 4:30 PM
• Digital Workspace Customer Reception with Apple– Monday, August 26, 5:30-7:30 PM
This is just a quick preview of one of VMworld’s most anticipated keynotes and trust us when we say it won’t disappoint! Check out the official listing for more details, and make sure to register today. We can’t wait to help you become a champion of employee experience!