Discover How to Empower Digital Workspaces at vForum Online on 10/9
In today’s world, consumer applications are a cornerstone of digital transformation. Employees now expect the same consumer-like experiences within their own workplace, creating new organizational demands and opportunities to change business processes. To achieve the full benefits of enterprise applications, you need a platform that collapses the traditional silos between mobile, desktop and line-of-business application management.
vForum Online Fall 2018
Learn about the latest technical innovations from VMware at vForum Online Fall 2018, a FREE virtual event for IT professionals who are driving digital transformation. Discover virtualization trends, implementation best practices, and the latest cutting-edge technology via live chats with VMware experts. You’ll receive real-time answers to all of your questions regarding digital workspace deployment, IT automation, public cloud integration, and security across boundaries. Additionally, you can choose from 28 technical breakout sessions and eight expert-led Hands-on Labs for you to test products first-hand.
By joining this exclusive online event, you’ll have the chance to:
- Chat live with VMware End User Computing experts
- Discover the solutions and strategies required to accelerate digital transformation in your organization
- Receive a technical overview of the latest Workspace ONE and Horizon 7 features
- Participate in eight expert-led Hands-on Labs
Empower the Digital Workspace Sessions
Specifically, be sure to check out these four “Empower Digital Workspace” breakout sessions:
- Architecting Horizon 7 Enterprise: The Official Reference Architecture – Receive a guided explanation of how to design and architect a Horizon 7 Enterprise environment from the expert who created it. The architecture will include Horizon 7, App Volumes, User Environment Manager, VMware Identity Manager and more.
- What’s New in Horizon 7 – Take a deep dive of some of the best new features in VMware Horizon 7, including Help Desk, Session Collaboration, and Horizon 7 on VMware Cloud on AWS. Learn about the key components and how they work together to deliver powerful features within the platform.
- Workspace ONE Technical Overview and New Features – Workspace ONE is a solution that enables you to create a Digital Workspace that is easy for your employees to use while also providing the security your company requires. Join us to learn about Workspace ONE’s new features and how to leverage them to enable seamless employee experiences.
- Managing Windows 10 Computers Using Modern Management – In this session, we’ll take a deeper dive into Windows 10 onboarding options, pushing configurations, and deploying enterprise software and apps to the devices backed by P2P and CDN architectures, keeping your device up-to-date with the latest features.
In addition to learning more about the Empower Digital Workspaces solution, you’ll have the chance to hear from subject matter specialists in Modernize Data Center & Integrate Public Cloud and Transform Networking & Security.
vForum Online Fall 2018 offers expert insights, technical chats, Hands-on Labs and breakout sessions all from the convenience of your desk. Register now for VMware’s must-attend virtual IT event! We look forward to seeing you on October 9 from 9:00am – 2:30pm PDT / 12:00pm – 5:30pm EDT.