Radicati Ranks VMware as a UEM Top Player for 7th Consecutive Year
For the seventh consecutive year, The Radicati Group, a technology industry research firm, ranked VMware as a Top Player in its annual Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) Market Quadrant (download full report here). The firm evaluated 10 UEM vendors based on product functionality and strategic vision and VMware was recognized as an innovator in the ever-evolving UEM space.
According to the report, VMware Workspace ONE powered by AirWatch UEM technology stood out in the following areas:
- A Single Solution for ALL Endpoint Platforms: Workspace ONE offers a single solution to enable UEM across all endpoint platforms including Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android, among others.
- A Modern Approach to PCLM: Workspace ONE empowers IT by reinventing outdated PC Lifecycle Management (PCLM) tasks with a modern cloud-based approach. Unlike limited Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions claiming to support Windows PCs, Workspace ONE is the only UEM platform in the market that makes migrating to modern management a reality today across all use cases and phases of the PC lifecycle. These robust capabilities enable end-user computing teams to eliminate mobile and PC management silos and unify on a single platform with the depth on each device OS to drive maximum cost efficiencies and time savings while delivering the best user experience.
- Real-time Security: With Workspace ONE, IT can enforce policies, push updates and remotely wipe mobile and PC devices regardless of their internet connection. Being able to reach any device on any network helps ensure they are always up-to-date and company data is protected.
- One Cloud Destination for All Apps: Employees can access cloud, mobile, web and Windows apps on any smartphone, tablet, laptop, or rugged device, through a single catalog and a consumer-simple single sign-on (SSO) experience. Additionally, VMware offers several containerized apps that enable secure mobile productivity, including VMware Browser, VMware Boxer, VMware Content Locker and VMware People Search.
- Integration with Enterprise Tools: Workspace ONE offers integration with enterprise systems and resources, such as an Active Directory and other Identity Providers, certificate authorities, and endpoint and network security investments. Additionally, Workspace ONE provides robust support for email access and management, such as Microsoft Office 365 integration, Microsoft Exchange Server integration, and more.
Click here to download your own copy of the Radicati UEM Market Quadrant, 2018.