Home of the University of Texas at Austin, a number of growing companies and almost as many great barbecue joints, Travis County, Texas is one of the fastest growing areas in the U.S. The entity that determines property taxes there, Travis County Central Appraisal District (TCAD), has seen its workloads grow along with the population. TCAD needed better efficiency, higher security and a simpler way to monitor IT applications to protect citizens’ sensitive property information.
Now with VMware’s digital workspace solutions, TCAD can:
- Meet its security needs with micro-segmentation;
- Transform desktops into a digital, mobile workspace for field appraisers and business users; and
- Meet strict regulatory compliance.
The results? Seamless access to business-critical apps, reduced hardware costs with VDI, top-notch service and taxpayer savings.
Want to learn how VMware’s digital workspace solutions can help your business enable your workers with secure access to work apps and data from anywhere? Click here to sign up for a behind-the-scenes peek.
More videos you might like:
- American Red Cross Uses VDI for Disaster Relief
- Explore Sally Beauty’s Innovative Digital Workspace
- Simplifying App & Access Management with VMware Workspace ONE