[Infographic] 5 Red Flags Your EUC Environment Is Missing This
Notice any of these five red flags in your end-user computing (EUC) environment? Yikes! You could use a digital workspace.
- Workers use their own devices, whether you OK it or not. Data indicates this is the case for just about every one-in-three employees.
- Users access corporate data from outside the network on unmanaged endpoints. Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) use keeps growing, and even though many companies support it, few (14%) use mobile application management to secure it.
- Your company’s app ecosystem looks like the Wild West. You’re not alone. On average, workers use 917 total cloud apps across the enterprise, most without enterprise-grade security.
- Employees can’t get core work done from any device. That not only limits how they work but also when and where. There’s a reason we call our EUC customers #GameChangers: Digitally transforming business processes tends to yield a big competitive advantage. Most businesses get that mobility is critical, especially for core enterprise apps, but only 20% have a mobile success story.
- You’re taking a completely DIY approach to delivering mobile apps. By now, you’ve probably heard this staggering stat: Demand for enterprise mobile apps will grow five times faster than IT’s capacity to deliver.
Solution: The Secure Digital Workspace
OK, how is a digital workspace platform going to remedy those EUC woes? Well, with VMware Workspace ONE, you can:
- Maintain control over access to corporate data without managing end users’ devices (Be truly BYO-anything!),
- Manage mobile devices and laptops alongside PCs, Windows, Mac OS X and Chromebooks (Plus, manage mobile apps alongside virtual apps and desktops!),
- Enable access to internal and cloud apps across both desktops and mobile with seamless single sign-on via a unified enterprise app store (Nice, right?),
- Future-proof your EUC environment with support for a broad range of apps (Yes, even Office 365 apps!),
- Confidently support new apps and services on Day One,
- And, wait, there’s more.
Explore the secure digital workspace and our latest Workspace ONE news:
- Introducing VMware Workspace ONE Essentials
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to Legacy Apps Using BIG-IP & VMware Workspace ONE
- Watch Free: All the Breaking Digital Workspace News from VMworld 2016