Looking to build organizational knowledge around new insights and tools from VMware, but can’t break away from your desk? We have just the event for you! Registration is now open for vForum Online—VMware’s largest online conference.
What to expect at vForum Online
vForum Online is a free, half-day virtual conference on November 17th, where you can discover new product features and updates, attend technical chats with VMware experts, choose from 18 different breakout sessions on business mobility, hybrid cloud and the software-defined data center, network with your peers, and even win prizes!
vForum Online is your opportunity to get caught up on the latest in desktop virtualization, business mobility, and enterprise mobility management. Attend these 4 EUC breakout sessions on a variety of topics designed to help empower IT innovation within your company:
- The Future of End-User Computing
The end-user computing landscape continues to evolve with ever growing heterogeneity, new breakthroughs in application and device management and unprecedented security for users and data. Attend this session to find out how VMware is delivering a new era of end-user computing to help you master heterogeneity while giving your users a consumer experience, all built on a trusted infrastructure.
- Introducing Project Enzo – Low Cost, Simplified Desktop and Application Deployment and Management
This session will cover how Project Enzo specifically addresses the speed and ease at which IT can deploy virtual desktops and applications while providing cost and performance optimized infrastructure for workloads that are deployed on premise, in the cloud, or hybrid. You will get to discover various deployment options for Project Enzo, explore some sample use cases, demo the simplicity of the on-boarding and management experience, and discuss the technical details of the solution with a Senior Product Line Manager as well as VMware’s Chief Architect, Desktop Products.
- Introducing AirWatch 8.2 – Preview the Latest Release
Earlier this year, AirWatch 8 introduced the biggest release since the VMware acquisition. Now, you get an exclusive opportunity to take a look at the latest 8.2 release, which takes us one step closer to our ultimate goal of unified endpoint management, where every connected device—desktop, laptop, tablet, phone and ‘thing’—can be seamlessly deployed, managed and secured within one easy-to-use administrative console. As enterprise mobile deployments become more diverse in terms of form factors and operating systems, AirWatch 8.2 continues our commitment to unifying endpoint management. Attend this session to learn more.
- Beyond the Marketing: Horizon 6 Technical Deep Dive
Horizon 6 continues to evolve with new features and functions that increase the breadth of use cases and enhance the end user experience. This session will provide a technical look at each feature and how it works. Two highly-experienced EUC Architects will provide examples of how these features are used in real-world use cases. Topics covered will include vGPU, Virtual SAN, Virtual Volumes and end use experience enhancements driven by client and agent functionality. This session will focus on the new features and functionalities of the latest versions of Horizon 6.
Also, be sure to make time to attend Chris Wolf’s keynote on “Accelerating Business Innovation in a Liquid World,” where he will tell you all about VMware’s Brave New IT Model and how to make sure your IT strategy can adapt to change.
Need more reasons to attend? We’ve put together a few of our favorites:
- Get the inside scoop first: Learn about the game-changing tools VMware is bringing to market before anyone else.
- Find solutions to IT pain points: We’ll help you discover how to problem-solve your own IT challenges with VMware solutions.
- Chat with VMware experts: How often do you get to directly ask the experts about any technical questions you may have about VMware products?
- Network with leading IT professionals: Yes, vForum Online is a virtual conference, but we make it easy for attendees to chat and exchange information throughout the event.
- Hands-on Labs: vForum Online is a great opportunity to try products without the need for installation in your environment.
- Completely free: No travel or lodging costs, no missed time at work, and no registration fees.
If vForum Online sounds like the right event for you, sign up now. See you there!