VMware EUC Insights: A One-of-a-Kind Virtual Tradeshow
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 17th from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PST, and join us for VMware EUC Insights, a free, online tradeshow, bringing together the power of VMware Horizon, DaaS, and AirWatch for the first time.
We’ll kick things off with a keynote delivered by four executives responsible for shaping VMware’s end-user computing offerings:
- Sanjay Poonen, EVP and GM of End-User Computing
- John Marshall, SVP and GM of AirWatch
- Sumit Dhawan, VP and GM of Desktop Product
- Tony Scott, VMware CIO
From there, attendees will have the opportunity to choose from five specialized, topic-based tracks and participate in live breakout sessions, technical deep dives, and expert chat sessions on Horizon 6, Desktop as a Service and Enterprise Mobility Management.
While exploring the 3D virtual tradeshow floor, you’ll also find interactive booths staffed by experts from strategic partners such as Cisco, Dell, EMC, F5, Google, IBM, Liquidware Labs, Nimble Storage, NVIDIA and VCE.
Every organization is unique, but the agenda for this half-day event is packed with informative sessions to give you the actionable knowledge necessary to tackle today’s biggest IT challenges, including topics like:
- How do organizations like yours save more than $1 million in hardware costs, reduce server infrastructure by 94 percent, and shorten their Horizon pilot time to just weeks?
- How do you deploy a completely virtualized environment without losing your mind and breaking the bank?
- “I left my Chromebook at home! It has all the notes for my meeting in 10 minutes! Now what?”
- Is it possible to spend less, reduce complexity and still get solid DR protection for enterprise desktops?
- Is business continuity and high availability for your desktop, apps and data a rainbow unicorn or the real deal?
Registration for VMware EUC Insights is free, so sign up today and invite your fellow IT pros! We’re looking forward to meeting you all on the show floor next week.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for updates during the show and you can also share your feedback by using #EUCinsights.