Taking the Migraines Out of Migration
With Microsoft support for Windows XP ending on April 8, many legacy users are dreading the change. Thinking about the days needed to move applications, the risks of human error, and fears about data being lost are enough to keep IT managers up at night — and to delay migrations as long as possible.
VMware and Dell Software are working together to take the pain out of the migration process. Now you can use VMware Horizon Mirage and Dell™ ChangeBASE in an automated approach to simplify the process and reduce the risks of migration.
Join us for a live webinar on April 8th at 9:00am PDT to see these tools in action and learn more from Sachin Sharma, Product Marketing Manager at VMware and Mike Gray, ChangeBASE Sales Manager at Dell Software.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how you can:
- Reduce risk and avoid devastating, irrecoverable data loss
- Increase productivity and optimize performance with less down time
- Reduce costs and decrease the need for manual-migration labor and licensing fees
- Save up to 40–50% of your time by utilizing Dell and VMware migration tools
- Simplify your migration by automating up to 95% of the process and receiving step-by-step instructions for any applications requiring manual migration
Skip the headaches. Leave the pain relievers in the medicine cabinet. Register for the webinar today!