This year we're continuing our VMware Knowledge Series seminars, held in throughout the US. Rather than the full day, multiple track, "leave in a state of shock as you feel your mind expanding" kind of event, these seminars are focused shots of VMware End-User Computing goodness. Think a half-day program with lots of info and smart people who can help.
VMware Systems Engineers will be on hand to discuss how to increase desktop security while lowering total TCO. You’ll also learn how you can modernize your desktop infrastructure with VMware View and VMware ThinApp, by moving them into the cloud and delivering them as a service.
Join us at one of these FREE, best practices seminar to learn how VMware and our partners can help you:
- Increase IT efficiency and visibility by managing desktops through a single administrative interface
- Increase service levels and reduce service calls by up to 90%
- Move to Windows 7 while still supporting IE6 for key applications
- Provide flexible access from a variety of endpoint devices
- Simplify security – sensitive corporate data never has to leave the data center and is controlled by policy
We’ll also show a product demo of VMware View for the iPad and VMware View 4.5 Administrator. Cities next week include:
June 14, 2011
- Jersey City
- Salt Lake City
June 15, 2011
June 16, 2011
- Kansas City
OK, enough sales pitch. I hope there's one nearby. Have fun!