As you are aware that VMware Cloud Director 10.3.2 has been released recently with key major features as below:
- NVIDIA vGPU Support
- Customised Segment Profiles
- Network Rate Limiting at Edge Gateway level
- Serviceability Enhancements & Cloud Director Virtual Appliance with backup delete function
- Enhancements for NSX-V to NSX-T migration. MoveVApp API supports routed vApp Network Configuration
- Updated VRO Plug-in for Cloud Director to cover basic NSX-T workflows
With this release of VMware Cloud Director 10.2.3, an new interop bundle has been released for VMware Cloud Provider Lifecycle Manager. You can download the same from VMware product download page here.
If you are unfamiliar with the interop bundle, please refer my previous blog where you can find detailed information about it and how to install in VMware Cloud Provider Lifecycle Manager host.