Today, we are excited to announce a new vExpert program that is designed to highlight our latest efforts within VMware Cloud on AWS. This will allow participants to discuss, participate and showcase our latest technology within our cloud solution.
This program is specifically designed to discuss our current global challenges and solutions within our cloud strategy. This program will provide a forum in which our members can participate and discuss their current solutions and cloud vision within an enterprise or medium to small business environment. Cloud adoption continues to be the new wave of technology and adoption, and VMware Cloud on AWS capitalizes on this and provides a solution in which organizations require cloud adoption. This program is open to all professionals, regardless of skillset or career level. Additionally, this specialized cloud solution vExpert program is dedicated to all professionals that would like to engage within a cloud community, specifically on AWS public cloud. This vExpert program for VMware Cloud on AWS offers speaking engagements, community outreach, slack channel cloud solutions discussion and a myriad of more events.
So what are you waiting for? Come, learn and participate in all things cloud, specifically VMware Cloud on AWS.
Apply now at https://vexpert.vmware.com/my/subprograms
For other information related to VMware Cloud on AWS, here are some more learning resources for you:
- You can learn more about our VMware Cloud on AWS service at the VMware Cloud on AWS website or by viewing VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview.
- Follow us on Twitter @vmwarecloudaws and give us a shout with #VMWonAWS.
- Leverage the new VMware Cloud on AWS Techzone for curated technical documentation.
- Watch informative demos, overview videos, webinars and hear from our customers: VMware Cloud on AWS on YouTube.
- Try the VMware Cloud on AWS Lightening Lab for a first-hand immersive experience.
- Read our latest VMware Cloud on AWS blogs.
- Obtain the VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief and VMware Cloud on AWS TCO 1-pager.
- Follow the VMware Cloud on AWS release notes, VMware Site Recovery release notes and VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery release notes on continuing updates.
- Read Technical Guides on Operations, Applications, and Performance.
- Listen to latest episodes of VMware Cloud on AWS Unplugged Podcast