Here on the Personal Desktop team (which is the product group containing our Fusion and Workstation products), we love our users. We bend over backwards to make sure the products are secure, and work in a way that our users expect with regular new features and the stability we’ve all come to depend on.
In this vein, the VMware User Group, or VMUG, members are our most passionate and advanced users. These are the kind of users who rely on Fusion or Workstation to test applications and operating systems locally before pushing to their bigger vSphere platform. They know virtualization inside and out, are our earliest adopters, and dedicate time to testing the latest and greatest from any vendor that wishes to have a footprint in their data center.
The VMUG Advantage program includes the ‘VMUG EvalExperience’ subscription which provides exclusive access to 1-year evaluation licenses of VMware’s flagship products and solutions, for use as a learning tool in your home lab. In addition, you get:
- 20% Discount on VMware Training Classes
- 20% Discount on VMware Certification Exams
- $500 IBM SoftLayer Cloud Credit
- 35% Discount on VMware Lab Connect
- $100 Discount on VMworld Attendance
The full list of products in the EVALExperience program includes:
- VMware Workstation Pro 12.5
- VMware Fusion Pro 8.5
- VMware vCenter Server Standard for vSphere 6
- VMware vSphere with Operations Management Enterprise Plus
- VMware vCloud Suite Standard
- VMware vRealize Operations
- VMware vRealize Log Insight
- VMware vRealize Operations for Horizon
- VMware Horizon Advanced Edition
- VMware vSAN
If you’re an admin who works with VMware’s products, there’s never been a better time or reason to join the VMUG Advantage program!