VMware Workstation 7.1.1 is a maintenance release that is a free update for all VMware Workstation 7.x customers.
- VMware vSphere 4.1 is now supported as a guest operating system
- Resolves issue preventing USB devices from not working in a virtual machine
- Corrects the error message displayed after a host crash occurs while working with a virtual machine
- Enables mapping multiple partitions of a VMDK to your host machine with write access
- Read the VMware Workstation release notes for more details.
VMware Workstation 7 will prompt you to download the update the next time you run it. You can manually check for the update from the “Help” -> “Check for Software Updates Now” menu item. Alternatively, you can download it from here.