By Maryam Scoble, Content Manager, VMware.
We asked our attendees last year to find out their top reasons for attending VMworld. They told us that they came to learn about VMware strategy, new products and innovations, and they stayed to network with peers and meet with our great partners.
Today we’ve answered with more reasons to come to VMworld and get the best out of your time. With more than 1,200 business and technical sessions, opportunities to network online with peers and experts using Slack and VMware talk, and 79 amazing sponsors you’ll have lots to explore, get inspired and report back to HQ about. With engaging content and exciting announcements from industry powerhouses such as the Global Diamond Sponsors AWS, Dell, IBM, Intel, Lenovo, Lumen, Microsoft, and NVIDIA to name a few, VMworld promises to quench your thirst to stay up to date with industry trends.
Here are some top-tier sessions from our partners you don’t want to miss:
- What’s New from NVIDIA and VMware for Enterprise AI [MCL3037S]
- Sustainability as a Strategic Differentiator for Organizations [IC2792]
- Boost the Modern Workplace with Intel vPro and Workspace ONE [EUS2192]
- Retaining Diverse Talent: Fostering Development and Work-Critical Skills [IC3039S]
- Maintaining Real World Security and Compliance in the Cloud [SEC3193]
- Azure VMware Solution: Platform Deep Dive [MCL3078]
- The Present and Future of Enterprise AI [VI3068S]
- Voices of VMworld: Larry Ellison, Oracle Executive Chairman & CTO and VMware CEO Raghu Raghuram [VI3406]
- Voices of VMworld: Thomas Kurian, Google Cloud Chief Executive Officer and VMware CEO Raghu Raghuram [VI3402]
- Understanding the Security Landscape of Kubernetes with VMW Tanzu [SEC3062S]
All VMware Partners will have access into partner-focused sessions and their General Session happening on Oct 6, 9:30 AM PT.
Register today to attend these sessions!