VMworld 2020 offers 7 channels to explore. In this brief video, we’ll cover what to expect under the Vision & Innovation Track including the Office of the CTO, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligent Intelligence, and High Performance Computing, and the Professional Development sub tracks to be played on the Vision & Innovation Channel.
Hear from our Vice President, Advanced Technology Group, Chris Wolf, on what’s to come under the Vision & Innovation track at VMworld 2020:
Register today to schedule their top sessions:
- Co-Innovation@VMware: Distributed Ledger Panel Discussion [OCTO3005]
- Control Planes with Kostadis Roussos and Ben Pfaff [OCTO3030]
- Inside xLabs and Off-Roadmap Innovation in the VMware Office of the CTO [OCTO2406]
ML, AI & HPC:
- Deep Drive into Machine Learning Architectures [ETML2517]
- DevOps for Machine Learning: Enbling Successful ML for Your Organization [ETML2260]
- Outstanding Presentations – How to Improve your Presentations Skills [ETPD1361]
- Harness the Power of Collaboration to Drive Your Success [ETPD1589]
- Be a Brand and Not an Employee [ETPD2116]
- Enable Your Career and Organization with VMware Certifications and Badges (EDU) [ETPD1759]
Missed our last blog post? Catch up on the latest: VMworld 2020 Know Before You Go.