What are the VMTN Challenge Lab Communities? These are six new communities based on the six Hands-on Labs Challenge Labs. The Challenge Labs are designed by the HOL team based on input from VMware’s Global Support Services. The labs take users through scenarios in a virtual environment that often lead to support requests, in order to help better prepare them for facing issues in their own environments. The challenge labs are broken down by module, each module takes the user through a different task.
The VMTN Challenge Lab Communities contain documents with links to forum content relating to each module. Each discussion linked to in the community docs leads to a discussion of how a user faced a challenge similar to that module in their production environment, and solved it.
These communities mean you don’t stop learning once you’ve completed a Hands-on Lab Challenge Lab. You can educate yourself on the real-world scenarios our customers are running into so you are better prepared to manage your datacenter.
- vRealize Operations Application Monitoring Challenge Lab Community
- vSphere 6.5 Challenge Lab Community
- vSAN 6.6 Challenge Lab Community
- vRealize Automation Challenge Lab Community
- Horizon Challenge Lab Community
- NSX Challenge Lab Community
Through February 1st if you post a challenge and solution that you have faced with one of the challenge lab products, you will be entered to win 1 of 5 available Amazon Echo Dots. We are calling on you to help us enrich these communities with more valuable content.
Along with holiday cheer, this year spread knowledge, experience, and advice to other community members, while also giving yourself the chance to win a new Amazon Echo Dot!
- Substantial explanation of a challenge and solution are required as this will be used as a learning resource for community members
- Content must be original
- An alternative solution to a module within a challenge lab is acceptable
- Constructive feedback on challenge labs is acceptable
Any questions? Reach out to email@example.com, and as always, thank you to all those who contribute to our thriving community.