From the VMware Security Blog, which should be on your short list. (Note that the blog is more for news and updates, but you can get security notifications emailed to you — check the right sidebar of the blog or the Security Center. Note also that this page is separate from the Security Technology page Charu mentions below.)
- The new VMware Compliance Center includes an overview of the issues involved with
virtualization and compliance, a comprehensive listing of partner
virtualization compliance solutions, and references such as white papers
and recorded webcasts.
- There is a new listing of Free Security and Compliance Utilities.
These tools are provided by VMware partners, and can be downloaded and
used right away to help assess and monitor your VI deployment
- The Overview section of the Security Technology site has been updated to present the core issues of virtualization and security in a more streamlined way. The Resources listing has also been enhanced to include more external resources.
- Although not new, the VMsafe section had received some updates over the summer which you might not have seen.
- Finally, something else that’s not new but worth pointing out is the Security Certifications
page. We will be listing all security-related certifications that
VMware products receive, so you can check here to see ones we have