Steve Herrod in action:
© All rights reserved Viktor van den Berg.
OK, the bloggers are in the house. I’ll update this post as I spot liveblogs and coverage of today’s keynote, which is traditionally the tech/future keynote.
- Check out Twitter search for VMworld [seems to be sick — alternate search.]
- Lode Vermieren’s vmlive stream or this webpage record of the vmlive stream. (with slide pics!)
- Scott Lowe liveblog
- virtualization.info liveblog
- Dave Siles liveblog and a photo stream on twitpic
- Michael Keen liveblog and Twitter stream
- Rich Brambley liveblog
- Sven Huisman & Johan Van Zanten liveblog
- Bill Petro tweetstream
- Pics from Marnix Vrambout including slide pics
Coverage already coming in:
More Twitter coverage:
Todd liked the AppSpeed demo: "Vappspeed demo is incredible. It is able to map down to sql statement level and monitor perf. Killer features"
VC on LInux in a Virtual Appliance? Sean Clark gets going on Twitter: "I know I’m not going to able to stand up for a while!! VCenter on nix? That is moist and chewy!" [Indeed.]
wilso4jm: Way to go vmworld for rick rolling everyone in the audience. I have so much more respect for VMWare now.
Scott @ DellTechCenter: New vFaulttolerance is very slick. One click to enable
More Lab Openings! "VMware
Datacenter Technology Preview" -9:30-11:30; 1:00p-3:00p and 3:30p –
5:30p Wed&Thu. Palazzo Ballroom E