As we’re winding down the year, planning is well underway for the next big releases of Fusion and Fusion Pro.
With me being new to the role of being responsible for the entirety of the Fusion experience, all the way from initial awareness to buying, using and getting support, I’m working on a multi-year plan of how we’re going to take Fusion into the future.
I personally think it would be wrong of me to do this without hearing from our users and the community. I’ve always wanted to do right by our users, and I hope that giving you a forum to voice your thoughts underscores our commitment to ‘do the right thing’.
The world has been changing since Apple first brought OS X to x86, allowing us to do this amazing thing called Virtualization. But with changing times people are using Fusion for a variety of different reasons that we may not have originally thought of.
So, I’d like to use this thread as a forum to get direct feedback from you on what you think Fusion could do next.
- Let’s hear about how you use Fusion and what else might help make that experience even better.
- Let’s hear about what Fusion doesn’t do today that would make your lives easier.
- Let’s hear about what Fusion does that drives you crazy!
- Do you deploy Fusion en-masse in the office? What can we do better for this use case? (and did you know about Horizon FLEX??)
- Do you build software using Fusion? How can we make that a more productive and joyful experience?
Lastly, I just want to say thank you to all of our users. It’s been a great year for us, and for me personally. I’m immensely proud of what the team here has been able to deliver over the years, and we couldn’t be more excited to take things to the next level with you by our side.
(Please note comments have been disabled on this post, please join the discussion in the VMware Communities linked above)