Today we have released an important update to Fusion 8 and Fusion 8 Pro, bringing our current version to 8.0.2.
All users on Fusion 8 or Fusion 8 Pro will receive notification that a free update is available through the app, but here’s the download link in case you haven’t got the notification yet:
This release contains fixes in the following areas:
- BootCamp + OS X El Capitan
- We have resolved multiple issues with running BootCamp as a VM in OS X El Capitan
- Resolved crashes with fullscreen in multi-monitor setups
- Wireshark, EtherApe, tcpdump
- Fusion host network interfaces (vmnet1 and vmnet8) now support tools such as tcpdump, Wireshark, EtherApe, and others compatible with BPF
- Support for Skylake processors
- Such as the new 27″ Late 2015 iMac 5K
- Remote VM Creation fixes
- VM creation will now see the proper values for the Network, allowing the guest to properly obtain an IP address and connect to the network
All users on Fusion 8 or Fusion 8 Pro will receive notification that a free update is available.
Thinking of upgrading from version 6 or 7? Check out our online store today!