Mac OS X Lion Previewed at WWDC 2011

The Fusion team is really pumped about the Apple announcements at WWDC!

As Mac developers we’re especially excited about the features in Mac OS X Lion that we hadn’t had a chance to see, and cool announcements like Mac OS X Lion Server priced at $49.99.

Our engineers are at the conference all week to leverage the new operating system architecture and features to make our Mac products even better.

Mac OS X Lion comes with more than 250 features! If you wonder what all these features are, here’s the full list:

If you’re interested in participating in VMware beta programs, you may register to be considered here:

The VMware Fusion team.

6 thoughts on “Mac OS X Lion Previewed at WWDC 2011

1. Mark Burgess

Will VMware Fusion be supported on Lion on release?

2. Thomas

I need to upgrade to OS Lion in the near future. How is the current VMWare Fusion release supported on Lion OS? According to the following website ( http://roaringapps.com/apps:table/tags/_v/index_tags/_v ) Fusion has been tested on Lion but has some problems.

3. Julien

Hi, I am also excited with the new mac OS system. However, as commented by other, I also wonder if my VMware Fusion 3.1 will still work with Mac OS Lion… Will I need an update, and if so will it be free or do you intend to create a brand new version (e.g. Fusion 4.0?)?
    Thanks for your answer!

4. john smith

the same quest …Will VMware Fusion be supported on Lion on release? thanks for cooperation

5. Fischölkapseln, Omega 3 Kapseln, Omega 3 Fischölkapseln

Fantastic points altogether, you just received a brand new reader. What might you recommend about your submit that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

6. where to buy garcinia cambogia

Hey there! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I’m
    trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to
    fix this problem. If you have any suggestions,
    please share. With thanks!