Whether you want to show your boss your accomplishments at an annual review, or you’re seeking a new job, a transcript of your VMware certifications can come in handy. And now it’s easy to create one whenever you like.
- Log into VMware Certification Manager
- Select either link on the Certification Manager home page to get started.
- Click on the Create a new Transcript link at the top of the table
- Enter an expiration date to indicate how long you want this newly created transcript to be valid for. Select the certifications and exams you want to include, along with any description or comments you’d like to include. Then click Update/Confirm.
- Once it’s created you’ll see it listed on the original transcript screen, along with links to share it via email or social media.