VMworld 2021 is just around the corner and we have an exciting program for security professionals.
In partnership with our customers, we see that more and more are being challenged by implementing a Zero Trust approach, dealing with ransomware and new types of attacks, and addressing security complexity across the IT environment.
VMware has customized the 2021 VMworld Security Track to share actionable insight through 100+ total security sessions including hands-on labs, demos, and interactive experiences. Join thousands of your peers on October 5-7 to dive into the current threat landscape and learn how security innovations across the entire VMware portfolio help customers address the toughest security challenges. Register now!
Along with industry leaders, best-in-field knowledge experts, and VMware product gurus, you will hear how to:
- Secure your development environment for modern apps
- Manage and secure your multi-cloud footprint
- Support an anywhere workspace with confidence in your security
- Modernize your security operations center with XDR
Here are some session highlights for the type of insight and actionable knowledge you will gain:
- A Practical Approach for End-to-End Zero Trust (SEC2733): Tune in as Shawn Bass, Pere Monclus, and Scott Lundgren discuss specific capabilities that will enable you to achieve a Zero Trust architecture that’s aligned to the NIST guidance and covers secure access for users as well as secure access to workloads.
- Mount a Robust Defense in Depth Strategy Against Ransomware (SEC1287): This session will teach you how to protect, detect, respond to and recover from cybersecurity attacks across all technology stacks, regardless of their purpose or location, with VMware solutions for end-users, private clouds, public clouds, and modern applications.
- XDR: the Next Frontier (SEC2586): Extended detection and response (XDR) help implement Zero Trust by establishing an end-to-end security posture, allowing better, faster detection and coordinated response to defend your critical assets. XDR enables transitioning to next-gen systems and modern apps without increasing security complexity, reduces your attack surface, and provides an edge over your adversaries in reducing your exposure.
- Mounting a Robust Defense in Depth Strategy Against Ransomware (SEC1287): Tune in with Rick McElroy and Amanda Blevins and learn how to protect, detect, respond to and recover from cybersecurity attacks across all technology stacks, regardless of their purpose or location.
Register now by using your VMware ID and password. We can’t wait to see you!