It’s that time of year again, and we’re excited to be able to see you in person! VMware Explore (formerly VMworld) will put you at the center of the multi-cloud universe where VMware SASE™, VMware SD-WAN™, and VMware Edge Compute Stack are key solutions. Bookmark this post for all the links you need to register and to find SASE and Edge sessions.
First, register for VMware Explore US or Europe:
- VMware Explore US, August 29 – September 1, 2022 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, California
- VMware Explore Europe, November 7 – 10, 2022 at the Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain
Registration will open later for these global events, check back with the main VMware Explore site for details.
- VMware Explore Brazil, October 19 – 20, 2022, São Paulo. Registration opens July 12.
- VMware Explore Singapore, November 15 – 16, 2022, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Registration opens August 16.
- Japan, November 15 – 16, 2022, Tokyo
- China, November 17 – 18, 2022, Shanghai
For information about costs, registration, COVID protocols, and how to experience the event online, read the VMware Explore FAQ blog post.
Cloud & Edge Infrastructure track
You can find VMware SASE and Edge sessions in the Cloud & Edge Infrastructure track, part of the Accelerate Cloud Transformation focus area. Enterprises and communications service providers are contending with modernizing applications, the need for real-time edge compute, the rise of IoT devices, distributed computing, and a distributed workforce. They have workloads in multiple clouds but are finding that inconsistent infrastructure and operations are holding them back.
VMware provides a full spectrum of multi-cloud solutions — private, public, hybrid, telco, and edge — that help any organization succeed. Learn about building a private cloud, migrating to a VMware Cloud property, creating secure cloud access to an edge application, deploying a telco cloud for 5G and beyond, and building industry specific edge-native applications at the near or far edge.
Explore multi-cloud edge solutions with Sanjay Uppal
Sanjay Uppal, SVP and GM of VMware’s Service Provider & Edge business unit, will speak about the importance of agility at the edge. Over the past two years, organizations have had to adapt quickly to a fast-changing, distributed environment. Enterprises need to extend modern apps to the edge, and service providers are ready to help. Join this session to hear how VMware multi cloud edge solutions have empowered both enterprises and service providers to modernize and monetize their businesses at the edge.
All the SASE and Edge sessions at VMware Explore US
We are excited to feature a wide range of sessions with our experts, our partners, and our customers. You will learn everything there is to know (OK, almost everything) about VMware SASE, VMware SD-WAN, VMware Cloud Web Security™, VMware Secure Access™, VMware Edge Network Intelligence™, and VMware Edge Compute Stack.
Browse these sessions and more, and start building your personal event schedule, at the VMware Explore US website.
VMware SASE and VMware SD-WAN sessions
- A Light in the Darknet: Stopping Cyberthreats with SASE [CEIB1234US]
- Customer Story: Future-Proof with VMware SD-WAN and Windstream Enterprise [CEIB1935US]
- Customer Story: Transitioning from SD-WAN to SASE [CEIB1932US]
- Customer Story: Nature Fresh Farms Grows with VMware and Dell [MCLB2032US]
- Evolve SD-WAN Use Cases for Enterprise, Government, Home, Cloud and Beyond [CEIB1931US]
- Simplify Your Business Transformation Journey with VMware SASE [CEIB1893US]
- Threat Protection, Control, Data Loss Prevention: Cloud Web Security [CEIB1927US]
- Upgrade User Experience and Increase Productivity: SASE Powered by AIOps [CEIB1929US]
- VMware Secure Access: Bring Zero Trust Access to the Anywhere Workspace [CEIB1890US]
- VMware SASE and AWS: Building Better Solutions for Customers Together [CEIM1891US]
- VMware SASE: What’s New and What’s Next [CEIB1892US]
- Digital Transformation Begins with Infrastructure, sponsored session with Intel [CEIB2737USS]
VMware Edge sessions
- A holistic approach for delivering Private Mobile Network (4G and 5G) [CEIB2231US]
- Edge Computing Is the Next Evolution of Cloud [CEIB2222US]
- Edge-Native Applications: Myth or Reality? [CEIB2240US]
- Formula 1: No-Limits Engineering Delivered at the Edge by VMware and Lenovo [CEIB2262US]
- How Retailers Transform Innovative In-Store Experiences with Retail Edge [CEIB2225US]
- ML at Edge Is Different: How to Architect AI and ML That Works Great at Edge [CEIB2799US]
- Orchestrating the Chaos: Enabling Order in Today’s Power Grids [CEIB2318US]
- Peeking at the Factory Edge: Implementing Edge Compute in Manufacturing [CEIB2321US]
- Software-Defined Manufacturing [CEIB2313US]
- VMware Edge Compute Stack Reference Architecture Deep Dive [CEIB2325US]