The only constant within the Technology sector is change. Every new development, innovation or software update requires IT professionals to adapt, and at VMware, this is something our employees, customers and partners alike embody on a daily basis.
We are constantly looking for new ways to keep everybody in the industry up to date with the latest knowledge, advice and innovations, from cutting-edge technology to exciting new software developments. This year, in order to do this, vForum is going digital.
We are thrilled to announce that, in partnership with Dell Technologies and Intel, we are bringing vForum online for 2020!
vForum Online 2020 is a completely virtual event that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home. The event kicks-off on May 13th and will be a series of sessions throughout May and June.
Designed for IT professionals, vForum Online 2020 will feature everything you would expect from the in-person event. Think exciting keynotes and sessions on the big issues facing IT today, plus some excellent opportunities to hear from experts and network with like-minded professionals.
In order to build successfully for tomorrow, IT professionals must act today, and vForum online provides the support you need to do this. But it doesn’t stop there. Here is a glimpse of what you’re in for:
1. The latest & greatest technology updates on issues that matter.
The event will ensure that you are on the vanguard of VMware’s cutting-edge software solutions. Get access to VMware’s top subject matter experts, who will provide tips to improve usage of existing solutions and roadmaps that can advance your capabilities to conquer new business requirements.
2. Web-based ease.
An exclusive series of highly consumable, 60-minute online sessions designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to further your IT journey. We will engulf you in demos, videos, roadmaps and customer speakers. Just add a computer and an internet connection.
3. Rich, highly topical content.
Our sessions are devoted to the big IT challenges you are facing now, as well as helping you plan for what’s next. Dive into our four themed sessions:
– Remote Working: Hear about real-world practical solutions to delivering a remote digital workspace.
– Multi-cloud: Where are we at with multi-cloud use, and how is the VMware cloud operating model both delivering and driving it?
– The Virtual Cloud Network: What are the possibilities of a Virtual Cloud Network; how can it enable a ‘one-click’ public cloud experience and drive intrinsic security?
– Modernising Applications: Answering three, inter-connected questions: what application do I run? Where do I run it? and why – what is the outcome?
4. Open Q&A with the experts.
Your opportunity to soak-up as much information from our experts – be it on a solution, an approach, a design or product – so you can next take that next step in your planning or execution.
5. Hands-on Labs.
The highly sought after HOL will be running following vForum – with an added twist. Our new Hands-on Labs Odyssey Competition means you can test all of your knowledge from vForum Online and compete against your peers for amazing prizes.
Register for vForum Online 2020 today to be at the forefront of being able to build, run, manage, connect and intrinsically protect any app, on any cloud, on any device.