VMware vRealize Suite 2018 and vCloud Suite 2018, the industry leading cloud management platform is now available for download.
As announced at VMworld 2018 in Las Vegas, VMware’s cloud management platform is further helping IT deliver developer-friendly infrastructure from any cloud with secure and consistent operations.
The new vRealize Suite 2018 includes:
- vRealize Automation 7.5
- vRealize Business for Cloud 7.5
- vRealize Operations 7.0
- vRealize Log Insight 4.7
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 2.0
VMware’s new cloud management platform helps IT enable developers to build VM and container-based applications in any cloud with secure and consistent operations.
To learn more about VMware cloud management platform solutions, visit us online at VMware vRealize Suite. See how you can provide developers a single consistent digital foundation to interact with, so you can focus on supporting developers build and release new/updated applications, not managing the bits and bytes of the cloud.
- Press Release: VMware Expands its Hybrid Cloud Portfolio with New Security and Developer-Friendly Infrastructure and Operations Management
- What’s New vRealize Suite 2018
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 2.0 – What’s New
- What’s New vRealize Automation 7.5
- vRealize Automation 7.5 Released! Look at that Interface!
- Introducing the vRealize Automation Plugin for ITSM version 5.0
- What’s New vRealize Operations 7.0
- This Baby is Loaded! What’s New with vRealize Operations 7.0 Technical Overview
- What’s New vRealize Log Insight 4.7