RSVP Today to Join Us Live for a FREE Virtual Summit on January 27, 2022 or Watch the On-Demand Recording Afterwards
According to the Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) of VMware NSX report, over $3 million savings were realized from IT automation. Why stop there and keep load balancing as the last holdup in your digital transformation? VMware offers a FREE virtual summit to address three key questions:
- Why is a modern approach to load balancing a must for software-defined data centers and clouds?
- How are organizations benefit from deploying highly automated, cloud-friendly, and advanced load balancing?
- What capabilities should a modern load balancer offer?
Three separate session topics are offered. Register for each.
- Session 1: Ask me anything: How to Operationalize Load Balancing for VMware NSX
- Session 2: Load Balancing – The Critical Component of VMware NSX Automation
- Session 3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrading Application Delivery for VMware NSX
Looking for a little more information? Check out the session descriptions below.
Session 1: Ask me anything: How to Operationalize
January 27, 2022 | 8:00AM PT
You’ve started on your network virtualization journey by choosing VMware’s software-defined networking solution – NSX. Interested in extending your automation capabilities to troubleshooting, self-service, elasticity, analytics and more? Let’s discuss migrating to modern load balancing.
Join our panel of experts who have helped enterprise customers migrate to modern, advanced load balancing from VMware. By combining NSX with VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancing, customers can realize the benefits of software-defined architectures that enable full automation and simplified operations.
While each deployment is unique, some common lessons learned include:
- Choosing the right load balancing architecture
- Load balancer migration gotchas and how to avoid them
- Managing policies centrally and orchestrating across multi-cloud
- A phased approach to getting out the legacy load balancing refresh trap forever
Session 2: Load Balancing – The Critical Component of VMware NSX Automation
January 27, 2022 | 9:00AM PT
You’ve made the decision to say goodbye to hardware appliances in your networking stack and want to explore software-defined load balancing options? VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer automates L4-L7 app services, simplifies operations, and offers the best integration with VMware NSX.
Learn about a modern approach to load balancing from VMware that delivers:
- A single, elastic fabric that delivers local and global load balancing, web application firewall (WAF), and container ingress
- End-to-end application analytics and automation that simplify troubleshooting and shorten app rollout time
- Multi-cloud load balancing across on-prem data centers and clouds including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, VMware Cloud on AWS, Azure VMware Solution and more
Session 3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrading Application Delivery
for VMware NSX
January 27, 2022 | 10:00AM PT
The hardware appliance approach clearly seems like a step backward – away from your multi-cloud and automation goals. You will learn step-by-step how to move forward with advanced load balancing for VMware NSX-T.