Calling Mobility Partners! Don’t Miss EUC Sessions at Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017
Developed with mobility partners in mind, the end-user computing (EUC) content is more robust than ever! You’ll hear the latest industry trends along with go-to-market best practices to take your business to the next level.
Here are must-attend sessions to help you get the most out of Partner Exchange and after.
Hear from VMware Execs
Business Growth Series: Embracing Digital Transformation
Join this not-to-be missed keynote and hear from a business futurist for a forward-thinking take on digital transformation and its impact on companies as they embrace the digital age. You’ll also hear from Sumit Dhawan about how these digital trends and VMware technology, paired with your expertise, position you as the strategic advisor to enable customer success with digital transformation. What are you waiting for? Add this to your agenda now!
- Sumit Dhawan, VMware EUC SVP & GM
- Special Guest Speaker Greg Verdino, Business Futurist & Digital Transformation Expert
Partner Exchange General Session
Learn what’s new before your customers do! You don’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from Pat Gelsinger and Ross Brown as they share the overall VMware strategy for partners and how it’s expanding opportunities across all routes to market. This session will take place at 11:15 a.m. in both cities on their corresponding dates.
- Pat Gelsinger, VMware Chief Executive Office
- Ross Brown, VMware SVP Worldwide Partners and Alliances
Embrace the Digital Workspace
VMware Solution Selling for Partners: Empower the Digital Workspace—Simplify App Access and Management (Two-Part Workshop)
In this two-part workshop, you’ll learn how to present solutions to your customer in their own language. Hear industry challenges and business priorities from the perspective of a CXO and learn how to deliver business value with VMware Workspace ONE.
- Kevin Strohmeyer, VMware Senior Director of Product Marketing
- William LaHam, Speaker for Laham & Assoc. (VMworld U.S.)
- Karen Laidler, Former CIO for K Laidler (VMworld Europe)
Part 1Add #PAR4354BU via VMware U.S. schedule builder. Add #PAR4354BE via VMware Europe schedule builder.
Part 2Add #PAR4355BU via VMware U.S. schedule builder. Add #PAR4355BE via VMware Europe schedule builder.
Ross personally invites you to Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017.
Selling Workspace ONE: Identifying Large Opportunities in the Emerging Digital Workspace Market
The emerging digital workspace market is the result of employees demanding an improved mobile work experience. Workspace ONE can give customers the any-app, any-device experience their employees want. Get on board early and learn how to have powerful conversations that can identify large, strategic opportunities with significant services drag.
- Kevin Strohmeyer (VMware U.S.)
- Jeff McGrath, VMware Senior Director of Product Marketing (VMware U.S.)
- Spencer Pitts, VMware EUC Chief Technologist (VMworld Europe)
- Mark Roscoe, VMware EUC UK Partner Manager (VMworld Europe)
Technical Deep Dive: Workspace ONE App Access and Security
This session will provide a technical overview of the Workspace ONE solution for identity-defined workspaces.
- Josue Fontanez, VMware Senior Product Line Marketing Manager (VMware U.S.)
- Prab Kalra, VMware Director of Technical Marketing (VMware U.S.)
- Morgan Abaziou, VMware Senior System Engineer (VMworld Europe)
- Camille Debay, VMware Support Account Manager (VMworld Europe)
Overview of Workspace ONE Deployments and Services IP to Leverage
VMware consultants will share their on-the-job experience supporting top Workspace ONE consulting and deployment projects.
- Dale Carter, VMware EUC Architect for Global Professional Services Engineering (VMware U.S.)
- Mike Marx, VMware Senior Solutions Architect for Solutions & Services Engineering (VMware U.S.)
- Travis Wood, VMware Principal Architect (VMworld Europe)
- Nick Jeffries, VMware Senior Solutions Architect (VMworld Europe)
Dive into Windows10
An Insider’s View into Window 10 Management with VMware AirWatch
Experience the power of Windows 10 PC management with AirWatch in this deep-dive demonstration. Learn how AirWatch can unify mobile and PC management into a single console to reduce IT costs, improve security and deliver a peak user experience.
- Josue Negron, VMware Senior Solutions Architect (VMware US)
- Morgan Abaziou (VMworld Europe)
- Camille Debay (VMworld Europe)
Take a Test Drive
EUC TestDrive Demo Platform: Pre-Configured Demos to Shorten the Sales Cycle
Save the time and expense of building your own EUC demo environment by using TestDrive, VMware’s cloud-based platform for demonstrating EUC solutions. Learn how to easily leverage pre-configured demos to shorten the sales cycle.
- Paige Burns, VMware Technical Specialist (VMworld U.S.)
- Kunal Shah, VMware Technical Architect, VMware (VMworld U.S.)
- Spencer Pitts (VMworld Europe)
- Andy Philip, VMware EMEA Solution Product Marketing (VMworld Europe)
Remember, Partner Exchange is only the beginning! During VMworld, there will be over 60 EUC sessions covering all things new with Workspace ONE, AirWatch and VMware Horizon. You can also catch a few technology partner sessions with speakers from Google, Dell, Microsoft and more. And don’t forget to stop by the Mobility Zone to visit a few dozen of our closest mobility partners!