Last year, VMworld attendees gave our industry-specific sessions such high marks that we’re taking it up a notch this year.
- Complimentary half-day, pre-conference industry workshops on August 27
- A full-featured industry showcase August 27–31
Our increased commitment to industries at VMworld this year mirrors our dedication to solving unique business challenges with VMware technology and services. Through greater investment in industry experts, solutions and associations, we are staying closer to the business challenges and opportunities that matter most to you.
The new sessions and showcase provide IT pros in financial services, healthcare, government and retail with an opportunity to meet with peers and industry experts to discuss key business challenges, and how to overcome them with technology. From keynote speakers and robust discussions to free sessions and demos, there will be powerful insights for everyone.
Still need to register for VMworld? Simply click here to begin.
Join Us for Our First-Ever VMworld Industry Workshops
- Learn how financial tech democratization and robo-investing change the financial services landscape, along with the benefits of cloud, IoT and defense-in-depth security.
- Hear how state, local and federal agencies disrupt business models and build new business cases for modernizing infrastructure IT.
- Understand the vision driving the future of healthcare and how IT innovation improves the cost, quality and delivery of patient care.
- Discover how retailers address proposed legislation, security threats and the “Amazon effect.”
Throughout the show, visit our full-featured industry showcase. Experience secure mobile banking in a branch of the future, meet the mission of a new government agency, enter retail 2020 and discover IoT and AR innovations for improved patient care.
Learn more today to participate in an unprecedented opportunity to network and solve key business challenges with your industry peers during our Industry Workshops and Industry Showcase at VMworld 2017.
Because you liked this blog: