a newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way.
When Pokémon Go launched, they had over 100 million daily active users worldwide—within six days! This was game-changing for augmented reality. And game-changers don’t come around every day.
Innovative technology leaders must tackle things in a new way, see things that others don’t and demonstrate an uncanny ability to execute on their vision. This almost always means getting rid of the old way of doing things in favor of something new and much, much better.
We are excited to highlight our most innovative customer stories in a new series: #GameChangers.
These individuals and organizations leverage end-user computing (EUC) solutions to get truly great results and solve challenges in new and innovative ways. Sure, technology is a part of it (okay, maybe a really big part of it). But at the heart of it, it’s the IT organizations and individuals in them who move the needle and change the game.
This new #GameChangers series will give you a window into what challenges these organizations faced, how they tackled the problem and what this means to them and the people they serve. Watch out for our first #GameChangers feature story next month.
In the meantime, if you want to see some EUC #GameChangers in action, join these VMworld sessions to hear experts from across the globe share their stories.
- Session 7678: Real-world examples using App Volumes, UEM, Mirage and vRealize Operations to deliver complete desktop, app, and user management and monitoring.
- Session 7888: Why Does Siemens use high-performance desktops with VMware Horizon and NVIDIA GRID vGPU?
- Session 8345: Mobilizing & Modernizing Government IT to Advance Missions: The Secure Digital Workspace for Government
- Session 8938: Limitless Learning: Leveraging VMware technology to provide a digital learning and working environment for every student, faculty and staff.
- Session 9160: Secure digital workspace of the future: Embracing the opportunities presented by enterprise mobility in financial services
- Session 9388: Customer panel: How enterprises use VMware Identity Manager to enable their users to be productive on any device anywhere.
To follow our #GameChanger series, follow us on Twitter and subscribe at the top right of this page to get the stories right in your inbox.
Heading to VMworld 2016 in Las Vegas? You won’t want to miss the news and announcements in the VMware EUC Spotlight Session.